Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Team 2 - FanAddicts

Team 2 - FanAddicts

Congratulations! Here is your team for the 9th Annual Archerytalk Turkey Contest! Please begin by signing in and having 1 member send a PM to each of the remaining members advising them of what team they are on with a link to this thread. Use this thread for discussion purposes including posting trail camera pictures, discussing tactics, etc. Discuss among yourselves a team name and have your team come to a majority. Once a team name is chosen, have one of your teammates post it in the Team Name Registration thread. Please keep your team in the loop as the season goes on. Hunt smart and have a safe and successful season! Good luck to each and every one of you!

4IDARCHER
    Bigsho69
    Chall08
    GoosebyFLuFLu
    IA Monsterbuck
    jason060788
    kstrent13
    ksubigbuck
    SJunior
    WVDXT
    2011 Destroyer 340; QAD Ultra Pro HD; Axcel 7 pin; Beman ICS Hunter; Slick Trick, & Spitfire Gobbler Getter broadheads; Scott Wolf release.

Wear a safety harness and use a Summit Climbing System: I hook up - for me and my family!!

Alright Guys, the second best time of the year is almost upon us. I'm excited for Turkey season and as long as everything goes right I will definitely be good for a decent Tom. (I've got a ton of birds on the property, I just gotta be able to do my part right haha )

I'm good with whatever for a team name, i'm not real creative when it comes to thinking things up like that.

My name is Charlie by the way, i'm 24 and I call North Carolina home.

Hey guys I'm Trent just checking and extremely excited for thunder chicken season to start. I will be calling Kansas home and probably won't start hunting tell the second week of April.

Looking forward to a good season this year. Planning to hunt several states. Let me know what you guys want to do for a team name.
    Elite Energy 70lbs 31"
    Ultra HDX Rest/CBE TEK Hunter Pro
    Maxima Hunter's/3"Fusion Vanes
    125gr G5 Strikers/Nockturnals
    Scotts Rhino XT/Stokerized Stab/SS Strings

I went last week and checked a trail camera I have out that is on the edge of a 3 acre field that is planted in Barley. I set it on near where i have seen a very large flock of turkeys (30+) going in and out of the field. In addition to a few deer pics I did get this pic of a small portion of the flock

WGI_0023.jpg

Mark in Iowa here. We have a few Turkeys that cruise our property. They have been cleaning up under the bird feeders with all this snow.

I think they would also like to come in out of the cold.

Treestands don't demand, treestands don't complain, treestands simply ask me to sit down and listen.

No, seriously, they want in! LOL!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THrv...e_gdata_player
    Treestands don't demand, treestands don't complain, treestands simply ask me to sit down and listen.

That's hilarious !

Checking in.........I have a ton of birds that have been hanging out all winter here at my place this year. I'm good with any name we choose too, I'm not picky......I'll think of a list of team names at work today and come back on later and put them on here and see what everyone likes.
    TEAM 11 CAPED & QUARTERED
    HILLSIDE CUSTOM SLINGS, LLC CUSTOM BOW SLINGS, RANGEFINDER LANYARDS, BINOCULAR LANYARDS, DUCK/GOOSE LANYARDS, BIRD TOTES, NECK LANYARDS, SURVIVAL BRACELETS, DOG COLLARS, KEY FOBS
    LIKE US ON FACEBOOK-HILLSIDE CUSTOM SLINGS, LLC
    RED ARROW ARCHERY SUPPLIES, LLC PRO STAFF- TEAM MICHIGAN

Looks like they really want in Mark. Goodluck to everyone this year. I have some cameras out now I planning on grabbing soon. I will post any good pics up I get.
    2012 Elite Anwer 65# 29" Pimped Red Hades Skulls Spott Hogg Right On QAD HDX Bloodsport HT-2 300 Stokerized SS1 Firenocks Yeti Grips Tight Spot
    2009 Elite Z28 Realtree AP 28.5" Trophy Ridge 5 pin NAP Apache Easton Axis 400
    Quote Originally Posted by L.I.Archer View Post
    Never trust anyone with two first names.

Checking in here as well from Iowa. I will be out as much as I can trying to arrow a few longbeards. I am fairly new to archery turkey hunting only got serious about it last year, but had a great season. Hope to do the same this year. I am good with any team name and think we can do pretty well. It will be fun at least! Good luck everyone.
    John's Custom Prostaff { no other string is even close }

-FanAddicts
    -Shock N Call
    -Cluck Dynasty
    -Dirt Nap
    -Thunderstrut
    -Tail Fan Terrorists
    -Meet the Flockers
    -Cluck Em Up
    -Strut Stoppers
    HILLSIDE CUSTOM SLINGS, LLC CUSTOM BOW SLINGS, RANGEFINDER LANYARDS, BINOCULAR LANYARDS, DUCK/GOOSE LANYARDS, BIRD TOTES, NECK LANYARDS, SURVIVAL BRACELETS, DOG COLLARS, KEY FOBS

Quote Originally Posted by jason060788 View Post
    -FanAddicts
    -Shock N Call
    -Cluck Dynasty
    -Dirt Nap
    -Thunderstrut
    -Tail Fan Terrorists
    -Meet the Flockers
    -Cluck Em Up
    -Strut Stoppers
    Good stuff there!

Checking in from Iowa also. Still trying to break my bowhunting turkey curse, hopefully I can get it done this year.

Thunderstrut is a clever name.
    '13 Elite Pure 60/29.5
    '14 Energy 35 60/29.5
    Gold Tip arrows, Carter release, Black Gold sights, QAD HDX rests
    Trinity Archery Anchor Stabilizers
    A little common sense goes a long way, unfortunately it's in short supply.

Stacked with Iowa guys. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by IA Monsterbuck View Post
    Stacked with Iowa guys. :-)
    Man .....no joke there

Good thing we have tons of birds. I really like the tail fan terrorist or strut stoppers. Think we are going to have a pretty good team.

I'm Hunter, checking in from Kansas. Lots of IA and KS guys on here, which is nice. I may hunt MO, too.
    Team #40

Hoyt Rampage XT 66lbs/29.5", Montana Black Gold Surge, QAD LD, Easton Axis @ 424 grains, Grim Reapers.

I like Tail Fan Terrorists too....... but I'm good with what the majority wants...... either way I'm not picky

I'm a fan of Thunderstrut or FANaddicts

I'm good with whatever name you guys want. I'm just ready for winter to end and spring to get here.

Picked up my deer from the taxidermist today from this past bow season and it's got my bowhunting adrenaline kicking in.

I was surprised when he called. I took it to a new guy this year and I've never gotten a deer back this fast. Just a little over two months. By comparison my 2012 buck is still at another taxidermist who has had it for 16 months so far.

Looks good, who did you go to? I have always (but once) used Brad Coulson. He's done bear, bucks, boars, and a boatload of African stuff for me and he has always done excellent work. A little pricey but great work. Always like to know about other good taxidermist out there in case he is booked up.

So it looks like we'r tied up at Tail Fan Terrorist and Thunderstrut. Everyone give a vote on those two (or suggest another one) and we'll get it posted up in the other thread.

I vote for Thunderstrut.

Quote Originally Posted by 4IDARCHER View Post
    Looks good, who did you go to? I have always (but once) used Brad Coulson. He's done bear, bucks, boars, and a boatload of African stuff for me and he has always done excellent work. A little pricey but great work. Always like to know about other good taxidermist out there in case he is booked up.
    Derek Hoch Taxidermy in Milo.

Let's have everyone pick a team name soon......other teams are starting to pick up some names

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast