Archery Talk Forum banner

Team 2 - FanAddicts

5K views 102 replies 12 participants last post by  SJunior 
#1 ·
Congratulations! Here is your team for the 9th Annual Archerytalk Turkey Contest! Please begin by signing in and having 1 member send a PM to each of the remaining members advising them of what team they are on with a link to this thread. Use this thread for discussion purposes including posting trail camera pictures, discussing tactics, etc. Discuss among yourselves a team name and have your team come to a majority. Once a team name is chosen, have one of your teammates post it in the Team Name Registration thread. Please keep your team in the loop as the season goes on. Hunt smart and have a safe and successful season! Good luck to each and every one of you!

4IDARCHER
Bigsho69
Chall08
GoosebyFLuFLu
IA Monsterbuck
jason060788
kstrent13
ksubigbuck
SJunior
WVDXT

#2 ·
Alright Guys, the second best time of the year is almost upon us. I'm excited for Turkey season and as long as everything goes right I will definitely be good for a decent Tom. (I've got a ton of birds on the property, I just gotta be able to do my part right haha )

I'm good with whatever for a team name, i'm not real creative when it comes to thinking things up like that.

My name is Charlie by the way, i'm 24 and I call North Carolina home.

#4 ·
Looking forward to a good season this year. Planning to hunt several states. Let me know what you guys want to do for a team name.

#5 ·
I went last week and checked a trail camera I have out that is on the edge of a 3 acre field that is planted in Barley. I set it on near where i have seen a very large flock of turkeys (30+) going in and out of the field. In addition to a few deer pics I did get this pic of a small portion of the flock

Bird Wild turkey Turkey Tree Galliformes

#9 ·
Checking in.........I have a ton of birds that have been hanging out all winter here at my place this year. I'm good with any name we choose too, I'm not picky......I'll think of a list of team names at work today and come back on later and put them on here and see what everyone likes.

#10 ·
Looks like they really want in Mark. Goodluck to everyone this year. I have some cameras out now I planning on grabbing soon. I will post any good pics up I get.

#11 ·
Checking in here as well from Iowa. I will be out as much as I can trying to arrow a few longbeards. I am fairly new to archery turkey hunting only got serious about it last year, but had a great season. Hope to do the same this year. I am good with any team name and think we can do pretty well. It will be fun at least! Good luck everyone.

#14 ·
Checking in from Iowa also. Still trying to break my bowhunting turkey curse, hopefully I can get it done this year.

Thunderstrut is a clever name.:thumbs_up:thumbs_up

#21 ·
I'm good with whatever name you guys want. I'm just ready for winter to end and spring to get here.

Picked up my deer from the taxidermist today from this past bow season and it's got my bowhunting adrenaline kicking in.

I was surprised when he called. I took it to a new guy this year and I've never gotten a deer back this fast. Just a little over two months. By comparison my 2012 buck is still at another taxidermist who has had it for 16 months so far.

#22 ·
Looks good, who did you go to? I have always (but once) used Brad Coulson. He's done bear, bucks, boars, and a boatload of African stuff for me and he has always done excellent work. A little pricey but great work. Always like to know about other good taxidermist out there in case he is booked up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.