Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Team 3 - Fandamonium

Team 3 - Fandamonium

Congratulations! Here is your team for the 9th Annual Archerytalk Turkey Contest! Please begin by signing in and having 1 member send a PM to each of the remaining members advising them of what team they are on with a link to this thread. Use this thread for discussion purposes including posting trail camera pictures, discussing tactics, etc. Discuss among yourselves a team name and have your team come to a majority. Once a team name is chosen, have one of your teammates post it in the Team Name Registration thread. Please keep your team in the loop as the season goes on. Hunt smart and have a safe and successful season! Good luck to each and every one of you!

BOE_Hunter
    d_miller_20
    davepfb
    ManOfKnight
    Midlife Crisis
    ninetypoint
    outdoorkid1
    RH1
    sddeer
    SuchLike

2011 Destroyer 340; QAD Ultra Pro HD; Axcel 7 pin; Beman ICS Hunter; Slick Trick, & Spitfire Gobbler Getter broadheads; Scott Wolf release.

Wear a safety harness and use a Summit Climbing System: I hook up - for me and my family!!

Checking in. How about Fandamonium? Going to be a while before it's warmer enough to hunt. Going to be a strange spring

Checking In.. im ready to get after em! We are below zero again here this morning these turkeys are probably froze to the tree limb
    "Dream Team #17"
    Bowtech Insanity CPXL Black Ops
    Bowtech Invasion Black Ops
    Bowtech Allegiance Black Marble

Checking in!

I hope to put a Tom on the board for us this year. I have to share my turkey property with another hunter who got permission behind my back....

Fandamonium works fine for me - don't think it has been used before.
    2011 Destroyer 340; QAD Ultra Pro HD; Axcel 7 pin; Beman ICS Hunter; Slick Trick, & Spitfire Gobbler Getter broadheads; Scott Wolf release.

Wear a safety harness and use a Summit Climbing System: I hook up - for me and my family!!

I am here. It looks like I may be wearing the winter white during April this year. It should be fun though.

The nice thing is that I get a little calling practice in before my season. In lat April I am taking a few of my NASP archery team kids out for a weekend of chasing turkeys. It will be fun to see if any of them can connect on a bird.

Fandemonium is fine with me.
    2012 Strother Wrath
    Scott Wildcat Release
    Gold Tip XT Hunters 28.5 in. w/Blazer Vanes and Wraps

Fandemonium works for me to!
    "Dream Team #17"

One good thing, at least we will never end up on a back page in this contest.
    2012 Strother Wrath
    Scott Wildcat Release

checking in fro SD!Very cold here in the Dakotas as well,looking forward to having some fun hunting turkeys!

Sure hope the rest of the team checks in. I can send a few PMs in a couple days to let them know the teams are picked.
    "Dream Team #17"

Checking in from here in Nebraska. I hunt in the eastern part of the state along the Platte river. Good amount of birds around here where I hunt and can't wait to get after them starting March 25

I went coyote hunting this weekend and I had to drive across part of a pasture. When I parked and got out of my truck there was around 60 turkey's 50 yards away checking me out and didn't even run!

Fandemonium is fine with me.
    * Team 20- Undeertakers*
    Elite Energy 32

Checking in.

Fandamonium sounds like a good name to me also. Have a couple nice spots to hunt here in Ohio so hopefully i'll be laying down a couple birds this year.

Good luck to everyone!!!
    Mathews Z7 Extreme Sword Twilight Hunter

Checking in from Pa sorry I forgot I signed up and just looked at it. Name works fine for me. Turkey season is coming up quick hope the 6 toms I see every couples days in my back yard stay there.

Okay, I'll claim the name Fandamonium. Only 2 left to check in: ManOfKnight and ninetypoint.

Thank goodness there is an actual sign of spring here in the great white north. It will get above 40 degrees for the first time since about November here. I was going to go shoot today but I am not sure I can. Spent all morning pounding the ice ridges off the edges of my roof and my forearm is tighter then heck from swinging a heavy hammer. In some spots the ice was about 5 inches thick.
    2012 Strother Wrath
    Scott Wildcat Release

Tom, I wish the team the best of luck!! Be safe and have a great season!!!

Checking in. Have some good land this year. May not be a giant I get but I should be able to take at least a Jake.
    "Game Destroyer" 09 PSE Omen 29/76 | QAD HDX | Trophy Ridge React | 12" Doinker D.I.S.H | Muddy HT-1 .300 .001 450gr w/ Helios Vanes | Grim Reaper Whitetail Special | 323fps 104KE
    MY BROTHER IS FINALLY CANCER FREE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ManOfKnight View Post
    Checking in. Have some good land this year. May not be a giant I get but I should be able to take at least a Jake.
    I might have to settle for a jake, too. Some idiot also got permission to hunt my turkey property. Gonna have to fix that.....

Went out last night after track practice to scout and see where they are going up to roost. As of right now they are roosting in the same spot as last year. If they keep on the same pattern as last year then I can set my blind up exactly like I had it before.
    * Team 20- Undeertakers*
    Elite Energy 32

Its been warming up the last few days and the turkeys are starting to spread out more. They are even starting to show up behind my house which is always a good sign for a good turkey season.
    * Team 20- Undeertakers*
    Elite Energy 32

Sorry I haven't been around here much. I am in charge of running our Minnesota NASP State Tournament. We have 1250 kids coming to my high school next weekend to compete. It is consuming all my time and energy. It will be nice to get in a blind and just relax in a few weeks.
    2012 Strother Wrath
    Scott Wildcat Release

Hows everyone? Seasons not to far off here. How did you guys do last year? I think ive got them figured out for this season. We seen alot of birds while deer hunting this year. I have the first 8 days of season off so hopefully i can put some points up that week
    Here is a pic of my bird from last season.
    IMAG0137.jpg
    "Dream Team #17"

Yearh, RH - I'd take that bird. He'd be the best one ever for me. I just hope I don't have to settle for a jake now that an idiot grabbed permission to hunt on the land I had exclusively for the last 8 years....

Season started yesterday and I won't be able to make it out until Saturday but I have seen plenty of turkey's around. There was about a dozen or so behind my house as I was leaving for school opening morning and I scouted quite a few last night and know where they fly up to roost. If I can get in and get set up from where they travel to the roost I should have a successful turkey season.
    * Team 20- Undeertakers*
    Elite Energy 32

Good luck, kid!

Nice bird. I'd take that in a heart beat
    "Game Destroyer" 09 PSE Omen 29/76 | QAD HDX | Trophy Ridge React | 12" Doinker D.I.S.H | Muddy HT-1 .300 .001 450gr w/ Helios Vanes | Grim Reaper Whitetail Special | 323fps 104KE
    MY BROTHER IS FINALLY CANCER FREE!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast