a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Team 4 - Dead Red Heads

Team 4 - Dead Red Heads

Congratulations! Here is your team for the 9th Annual Archerytalk Turkey Contest! Please begin by signing in and having 1 member send a PM to each of the remaining members advising them of what team they are on with a link to this thread. Use this thread for discussion purposes including posting trail camera pictures, discussing tactics, etc. Discuss among yourselves a team name and have your team come to a majority. Once a team name is chosen, have one of your teammates post it in the Team Name Registration thread. Please keep your team in the loop as the season goes on. Hunt smart and have a safe and successful season! Good luck to each and every one of you!

callaway71
    Dikbag35
    hillscreekkid
    HoodIN
    jayson2984
    jwg1976
    OLDMOSSYHORNS
    SpeedyKills
    rjd
    TDOGG

2011 Destroyer 340; QAD Ultra Pro HD; Axcel 7 pin; Beman ICS Hunter; Slick Trick, & Spitfire Gobbler Getter broadheads; Scott Wolf release.

Wear a safety harness and use a Summit Climbing System: I hook up - for me and my family!!

Checking in! I'll be hunting Ky and Tn. First time playing in AT's contest.

OLDMOSSYHORNS checking in!

I will be hunting in PA and possibly Ohio if time permits. I can't wait to get rid of winter and start chasing some big old thunderchickens!

hillscreekkid checking in from VT. I will be hunting VT for sure and opening week in PA I hope.

Checking in
    Team 28

Hey everybody checking in.
    2010 PSE x-force Axe 7,,,,,,,29"x45#
    2008 Martin Firecat Pro X

Member hoytcharger2013 owes me $20.00 or the quiver I purchased from him neg feedback was left, nothing worse than a thief......

I went ahead and sent a pm to the other guys. Any ideas for a team name? How about the Snood Brood or the Texas Bullseyes? I'm not picky so just about anything will work for me.

I'm so tired of the freezing temps and ice. We currently have about three inches of ice under several inches of snow. Tomorrow's temp is supposed to reach 50 degrees.

Checking in from PA. Hunting Kansas and Pa.
    DEAD RED HEADS

Checking in from MA...Hunting in MA only....season here starts April 28 th....First time in AT contest....Team Jellyheads is my suggestion....
    Hoyt Alphamax 35...28"....63#
    Vital Bow Gear Kaz Dropaway Rest
    Cobra Single Pin Adjustable Sight
    Goldtip ProHunter 5575 Arrows w/ Raven Broadheads, Magnus Bullheads for Thunder Chickens
    Team #4 Dead Red Heads

Checking in . Name is pretty well up to you guys .
    Staff Shooter for CCA (Cheap Custom Arrowwraps)check us out on the web to order your wraps
    '08 Martin Firecat a righty
    '06 Martin Slayer a lefty

Well I guess we're waiting on two more. Any other name options? I like dead red heads, even though its sort of hateful to certain women.

It really don't matter to me either.....
    Goldtip ProHunter 5575 Arrows w/ Raven Broadheads, Magnus Bullheads for Thunder Chickens
    Team #4 Dead Red Heads

Quote Originally Posted by callaway71 View Post
    Well I heads we're waiting on two more. Any other name options? I like dead red heads, even though its sort of hateful to certain women.
    I work with a couple brain dead red heads
    Team 28

Quote Originally Posted by jwg1976 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by jwg1976 View Post
    Lol...well, we'll wait a bit for the others and other input. I'm so ready to get after some birds.

Quote Originally Posted by callaway71 View Post
    Lol...well, we'll wait a bit for the others and other input. I'm so ready to get after some birds.
    Yeah, same here....
    Team #4 Dead Red Heads

I'm on. Been a busy week but I'll check in regularly. I'm good with whatever as far as team names go. Our season starts end of April I believe and we've been seeing the birds for sure!
    Genesis 1:1~Genesis 27:3
    "Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent, now we may attack in any direction!"2014/2015 Team 43 Backwoods Beatdown.

Team Gobble Gobble. Or The Beard Men? Just ideas.
    Genesis 1:1~Genesis 27:3
    "Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent, now we may attack in any direction!"2014/2015 Team 43 Backwoods Beatdown.

Checking in fellas. My name is Jason, im from south western, PA. Thats where I'll be doing the majority of my bird hunting. Cant wait to get after them, have a serious case of cabin fever from this winter! I do like the name Snood Brood lol.
    2013 Bowtech Insanity

What's up all...just got back from TN and it wasn't any warmer there than it is at home...lol!

Snood Brood or Dead Red Heads are both good names as far as I'm concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Dikbag35 View Post
    Checking in fellas. My name is Jason, im from south western, PA. Thats where I'll be doing the majority of my bird hunting. Cant wait to get after them, have a serious case of cabin fever from this winter! I do like the name Snood Brood lol.
    I am in sw pa as well. Uniontown

I would be a ok with dead red heads. Going a little shack wacky my self. Got out a little this afternoon and did some shooting. We still have 18 inches of snow and going down to -8 tonight.

Set up the ol' turkey tracker at one of my sets today...hope to have a few by the weekend on it....season can't come soon enough....I think Dead Red Heads has a good ring to it as well....
    Team #4 Dead Red Heads

If everyone is ok with Dead Red Heads then I say let's go with it. Doesn't matter. We're gonna be team Winner when this is over.

Quote Originally Posted by OLDMOSSYHORNS View Post
    What's up all...just got back from TN and it wasn't any warmer there than it is at home...lol!

Snood Brood or Dead Red Heads are both good names as far as I'm concerned.
    What part of Tn did you visit?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast