Team 4 - Dead Red Heads - Page 2

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 157
  1. #26
    My season starts Mar. 22. Anyone else starting in March?

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by callaway71 View Post
    If everyone is ok with Dead Red Heads then I say let's go with it. Doesn't matter. We're gonna be team Winner when this is over.
    Go for it....sounds good to me....I'm liking the confidence...

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    74
    I wish....April 28th...

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Up North
    Posts
    2,611
    April 18th here in MD

  5. #30
    May 3rd here in PA. I will be in Kansas around April 7th though

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    4,395
    Quote Originally Posted by callaway71 View Post
    If everyone is ok with Dead Red Heads then I say let's go with it. Doesn't matter. We're gonna be team Winner when this is over.
    Sounds good...............
    Member hoytcharger2013 owes me $20.00 or the quiver I purchased from him neg feedback was left, nothing worse than a thief......

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Southwest PA
    Posts
    681
    Quote Originally Posted by callaway71 View Post
    What part of Tn did you visit?
    Myself and two co-workers flew down for a two day seminar at the Lochinvar factory to tour their facility in Lebanon TN which is just outside of Nashville. Stayed in Nashville, went to the Predators/Penguins hockey game (sorry about putting a damper on Rinne's return if you are a Predators fan) and then hit Tootsie's and the Honky Tonk after the game. TN is a really nice place and you all seem to be having a lot of growth and development.

  8. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by jayson2984 View Post
    I am in sw pa as well. Uniontown
    Sweet. Im about 70 miles east of Uniontown in Ebensburg.
    2013 Bowtech Insanity

  9. #34
    I submitted Dead Red Heads as our team name.

    How many birds will ya'll have a chance at this year. I have a possibility of killing 10.

  10. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by OLDMOSSYHORNS View Post
    Myself and two co-workers flew down for a two day seminar at the Lochinvar factory to tour their facility in Lebanon TN which is just outside of Nashville. Stayed in Nashville, went to the Predators/Penguins hockey game (sorry about putting a damper on Rinne's return if you are a Predators fan) and then hit Tootsie's and the Honky Tonk after the game. TN is a really nice place and you all seem to be having a lot of growth and development.
    I'm familiar with the area, not too far away. Glad you enjoyed your visit.

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Southwest PA
    Posts
    681
    Quote Originally Posted by Dikbag35 View Post
    Sweet. Im about 70 miles east of Uniontown in Ebensburg.
    I'm from Ruffs Dale, which is about 70 miles west of Ebensburg and about 30 miles north of Uniontown.

  12. #37

  13. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by OLDMOSSYHORNS View Post
    I'm from Ruffs Dale, which is about 70 miles west of Ebensburg and about 30 miles north of Uniontown.
    Small world

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Madison,IN
    Posts
    3,683
    Like the name. I'll be hunting IN/KY so 3 birds possible. My brother killed a 28# bird with 3 beards 4 years ago and a 29# bird a year later. Hope to connect on one quickly.
    Genesis 1:1~Genesis 27:3
    "Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent, now we may attack in any direction!"

  15. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by HoodIN View Post
    Like the name. I'll be hunting IN/KY so 3 birds possible. My brother killed a 28# bird with 3 beards 4 years ago and a 29# bird a year later. Hope to connect on one quickly.
    What part of IN you from? I lived in Bedford and Corydon back in 2005 getting some work experience.

  16. #41

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    74
    tt_00468.jpg


    got a few birds coming in.... see them in person all the time and there is three toms with beards over 10 inches....ill try for some better pics....this was from the first time I checked my turkey tracker. Cant wait for April 28th to arrive.

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    74
    DSDJAKE.jpg


    Look what I just got in the mail....now I really cant wait for April 28th....

  19. #44

    Team 4 - Dead Red Heads

    Put 7 miles on the snowshoes shed hunting. Wanted to get out before the big snow on wed. Only thing I found was a turkey wing:-(

  20. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by TDOGG View Post
    DSDJAKE.jpg


    Look what I just got in the mail....now I really cant wait for April 28th....
    Can I use it? I hope to get one next year.

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by hillscreekkid View Post
    Can I use it? I hope to get one next year.


    Sure...right after my season is over.....

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Up North
    Posts
    2,611
    Quote Originally Posted by TDOGG View Post
    DSDJAKE.jpg


    Look what I just got in the mail....now I really cant wait for April 28th....
    That looks nice!!!

  23. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by TDOGG View Post
    DSDJAKE.jpg


    Look what I just got in the mail....now I really cant wait for April 28th....
    You could send it to me by the 22nd of this month. I'll field test it and have it back to you before your season begins.

    Good looking decoy.

  24. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by hillscreekkid View Post
    Put 7 miles on the snowshoes shed hunting. Wanted to get out before the big snow on wed. Only thing I found was a turkey wing:-(
    Hate to see that. I've wondered if this harsh winter has affected our birds.

  25. #50

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •