Thread: New APA Rig

New APA Rig

Hi All,

Just thought I'd post up a pic of my new APA

It's a 2014 Mamba T39 with a DS Advantage rest and CBE Tek Hunter Pro with a 1 5/8 CBE Scope

Its all set up and ready to go, taken a couple of dozen shots and I'm very happy with it.

IMG_20140301_145155 by ronp, on Flickr
    APA Mamba T39 / CBE Target Elite/CBE Scope / DS Advantage Rest
    Staff Shooter
    • Deer Crossing Archery
    • CarboFast Stabilizers

Sweet rig! What was your wait time from when you ordered?
    Jason

Just a couple off weeks. Was told all they had to do was assemble and test it and ship it.

Ron
    Staff Shooter
    • Deer Crossing Archery
    • CarboFast Stabilizers

Nice bow and congrats, they make a nice bow and love my M7 and eyeballing the X7.
    How you liking the 39" ata?

Really like it. I am coming from a sidewinder. It seems to suit me better.
    I found that after buying the sidewinder I ended doing a lot of 3d and target.
    So I figured I'd go that route and I didn't even consider another brand.

Ron
    Staff Shooter
    • Deer Crossing Archery
    • CarboFast Stabilizers

Nice setup. They make some outstanding bows. I saw a few of their bows at the ATA show in Nashville in January. I'm really wanting to get my hands on a Viper Nano but no dealers close and I need to sell a few of my bows first, I only have about 35 bows-is that to many or is it like guns and knives, can't ever have too many? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by livnthedream View Post
    Nice setup. They make some outstanding bows. I saw a few of their bows at the ATA show in Nashville in January. I'm really wanting to get my hands on a Viper Nano but no dealers close and I need to sell a few of my bows first, I only have about 35 bows-is that to many or is it like guns and knives, can't ever have too many? LOL
    my wife wants to know if your married.

Yup, for a long time. Had to kiss a few frogs first but found my prize!!! Ha ha

any woman who let u have 35 bows is defenitly a prize I have 6 and thats to many in her eyes but its just a begining to me and I agree cant ever have to many bows.

How many pairs of shoes does she have ,how many purses etc. I have 2 pair of boots, pair of dress shoes, pair of tennis shoes and 1 wallet. Don't show her this or she will hate my guts. I bought these bows to sell to friends and guys that are tired of paying $700.00-$1000.00 for a new bow from Cabela's ,Bass Pro, Dick's and other sporting good sellers who make a damn killing on these items. I just have a hard time paying that for a bow, you can buy a real nice rifle cheaper than a used bow.Crazy. I've seen bows that are 6 plus years old selling for what they cost new. I know some guys that have to get a new bow every year and new is not always better.

I'm a little confused about the LETTING me have part. I'm certain she would still be here if I got another 30 bows. She knows archery and hunting are my passion and she is thrilled to see me happy as I am when she is happy. If she wants or needs something that makes her happy then it is my job to get it for her and make her happy.
    Are you a Martin rep or just shoot Martin bows? I have about 5 Martin bows and like them all.

Just plain guy that works hard for my money road construction and just been shootn martins since I started I have 5 now. My first bow was a pse then a martin and martin ever since
    2013 Onza XT w Barnesdale limbs
    2012 Martin Cougar Fc Pro Nitro 2 Cams
    2011 Martin Ridge Hunter w/ Nitro 2 Cams
    2006 Martin Cougar Se Dyna Cams
    Love bows and everthing bout bowhunting!!

I just got a M6 I had a 80lb M7.5 before it was nice but I have to tell you I love these APA bows this M6 is my favorite bow to date I almost bought a Hoyt I'm glad I didn't this M6 is awesome fast and smooth and pretty quiet love this bow the aesthetics are awesome the riser is amazing
    "A country boy is all I'll ever be" Aron Lewis
    Stevens archery inception
    Black Eagle Archery Field Staff

Nice bow fellow lefty canuck!

New Breed Cyborg | Mathews DLD | Hoyt Carbon Matrix | Tallon Whisky-Jack Longbow
    New Breed Archery Field Staff
    Supporter of Nuge's Strings

Having a few thoughts.. How does the 6.5" brace shoot?? Wish they offered it in a 7" at the longer a to a. Any thoughts on the 6.5 vs a 7" brace ?

The M34 has a 6-5/8" brace height jnordwell and it doesn't feel any different than any 7" brace height bow I've ever shot as far as forgiveness goes. As Mathews4ever stated, the M6 is awesome and is definitely the smoothest and easiest shooting 6-1/8" brace height bow that I've personally ever shot. I've set up and shot the Rattler,Mamba Air, Nano, M6, M7, M34 and the X7. All the bows shoot fantastic, grip seems to be the same throughout the lineup (is also my favorite grip on a bow to date), and all are very quiet as long as they are tuned correctly(which is very easy to do). I would highly recommend them to anyone and they'll perform as well or better than any bows on the market!