Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Jon Bowstring Jig and Winder for 2014

19K views 169 replies 1 participant last post by  Deezlin 
#1 ·
This ithe Little Jon Bowstring jig for 2014. We have been building this jig for several years. With a little TLC this jig will produce a pre-stretched, straight drawing, non-rotating, to specified length, bowstring every time.

Here is a picture of the jig with a winder in place. The jig is the two pieces on each end. It consists of a swing arm assembly and the tensioning unit. The tensioning unit has a built in scale to measure tension to 300 lbs. Optional ratchet levers are pictured on the tensioning unit. The jig is $575 shipped in the US and $635 overseas. The jig comes with a measuring plate for attachment to a tape measure, a mylar tape for the unistrut rail, and seperator spools for seperation colors during twisting. the unistrut rail is not included with either the jig or winder. The jig comes with a DVD on string making that is 3 hours long and covers all types of string making. It is divided into 24 sections to make finding a topic easier. The jig also come with a CD of string charts. There are around 500 JPG files.

The winder is shown in the center it is $750 shipped in the US and $850 shipped overseas. It includes a string holding bar and two #26 serving tool modification kits for the BCY #26 serving tool. I can serve a very tight and serving without any seperation. With a 650 rpm drill the serving winder will wind 3D serving at the rate of 12 inches per minute. This winder operates for years without any hassle or maintenance.

Visit my website at www.littlejonarchery.com. We take payments by paypal (littlejon@horizonview.net) or with a credit card by phone (800-437-9145.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
The Instructional DVD for the jig and the Bowstring Chart CD are available separately for $20 each shipped. If you purchase both at the same time the cost would be $35 shipped. Since these are shipped with the jig the purchase price of the jig will be reduced by the price of the DVD and/or CD minus $5 for shipping expenses. Let me know at the time of jig purchase if you need or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.