Archery Talk Forum banner

Eplc stabs!!!!!

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  dunmoab 
#1 ·
received my new EPLC stabilizers today. all i can say is top notch! 32" front bar and 14" back bar. i have learned one great lesson in archery and that is, you get what you pay for. these stabilizers are well, well worth more than he charges. the finish, the feel are much more than i expected.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Got mine yesterday. I've had two full days of shooting these now. I ordered now 10" and two 8" bars. On my 2014 turkey setup rim running the to 8" bars with Blue Line Archery weights. 5oz front and 9oz on the back 8" bar.
These are super light and allows the counter weights to do their jobs.
Fit and finish is top notch!!
Zero vibe from them and seem to be tough!
These bars don't leave anything to be desired in a carbon bar. They have it! Very very impressed with the Delrin end sleeves.
These are staying on my bow replacing my B-Stingers

Attachments

#5 ·
Sir,

Are you still making stabilizers? I have a set of yours and have won a bunch including a National Indoor title and set a outdoor National record and several state records with them. I need a set for one of the kids in my club and lost your number.

Could you message me please?????

Thank you Tom

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.