Archery Talk Forum banner

Who all owns one.

7K views 35 replies 16 participants last post by  Jmalone 
#1 ·
I have one and it is a sweet solid bow. Very happy with it. Anyone else out there??

#30 ·
Hey guys, I talked to Bennie Kennedy (the owner of Native) just this past week. They are still an up and running, viable company. The have gone through a short relocation of their manufacturing facility and have been downsizing their company so that they could refocus their attention on what they do best! They are now located in Anderson, Indiana and their hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8am to 3pm. They can be reached at (765)641-2224 or (765)72-2225. I have two new xbows in transit to me as I type this message. I look forward to getting their product line in my shop!

#33 ·
I also just spoke with Ben Kennedy ! He informed us the same as mentioned above they are still in business just went thru some transitioning ! Ben just took in my rampage and went threw it along with my wife's renegade they are great shooting crossbows we love them

#36 ·
Native is still in operation, my family now owns 3. And we are looking forward to using them this October for the first time.
If you look at their website all the contact info is correct.
They are a sweet shooting bow, and the fine folks at Native bent over backwards to help me get my kid back in the woods, great people.
They are a small family owned company, they have had some growing pains. But are more than willing to take care of your bow. They have a few dealers now, and added one last week in NW Indiana.
I agree this thread is to quiet, let's stir it up!
The two bows they offer are the renegade, and Rampage. With a few changes to the first of the same name... Thier Onyx model was discontinued early on, Ben told me there just wasn't enough margin in the bow to continue selling it at the original price, but that's buisness if you can't make a few bucks you can't keep the doors open. But the parts are still a available for the onyx so don't worry about that. They can be reached by phone, I do it all the time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.