Archery Talk Forum banner

Who all owns one.

7K views 35 replies 16 participants last post by  Jmalone 
#1 ·
I have one and it is a sweet solid bow. Very happy with it. Anyone else out there??

#22 ·
Waiting to hear the answer to that myself. Used every contact I had and nothing. Email, text, phone all go unanswered. Maybe that does answer the question.

#27 ·
The scoop on Native is this. They were an automotive machining facility, when they started the company auto was dead. they are still there and still making bows, if you search dealers in Angola Indiana, hole in the wall archery can get what you want, but it's order only and about a week to get it. They received a very substantial order for auto parts, and had not had time to get rolling strong on the bows yet, but have assured them they will get there bow division rolling it is just going to take time. I also spoke to Wyvern and things were just to slow for him to take a risk and commit to buyers with 100% confidence at this time is what he told me, but will be giving them a shot in the future. I shot them at their factory last March, (1hour away) and am very impressed, great trigger, extremely accurate out to 60 yards inside there shop, well balanced, and very quiet, with 350 fps as they advertise. My Rampage will be here next week! My Gale Force is already getting jealous,,,,,,:wink:

#29 ·
I really wanted to get the onyx, but I think the CS needs to be improved along with being up front to consumers. They have a lot going for them but dang I wish they would have put more effort into calling me back, answering emails, and voicemails. All is well as I have moved to TP, but will see if they come around in the next few years

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.