a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Broke the cardinal rule

Broke the cardinal rule

Well, major mistake on my part last night at the range. I was trying a new release and as i was letting down, with no arrow (yes i know I'm a fool), dry fired my APA mamba M7. At first it just looked like a new string was needed as it snapped bad. Took it down to the shop today and the limbs are fine but the cams are messed up. One is bent enough that it has shot its last arrow. Apparently itll take about a week to the cam here. $300+ mistake. Let me have it!

2013 APA MAMBA M7, RIP CORD DROP AWAT, TROPHY RIDGE REACT, VICTORY VAPS, VIBRACHECK STABILIZER

2014 HOYT PRO COMP ELITE HAVENT SET IT UP YET BUT SOON ENOUGH

I would love to blast you for doing that but I can't I feel bad for you. As you stated always, always put an arrow in.
    Airborne Archery LLC, Authorized Obsession Dealer, Authorized Athens Archery DealerAuthorized Diamond, Styker & Octane Dealer
    2014 Obsession Phoenix, Spot Hogg Hogg-It, QAD HDX, Tight Spot Quiver
    2014 Obsession Evolution, Athens Testament, Spott Hogg Hogg It, QAD HDX, Tight Spot Quiver

oh dont worry i learned my lesson. But i have to say, i felt better when i took it to the shop and my guy was looking at it, and he said he's done that half a dozen times in the last 20 years. He has finished in the top 3 in vegas, judged there as well, as well as second in the world championship one year. So if i guy like that has done it, cant be that uncommon.
    2013 APA MAMBA M7, RIP CORD DROP AWAT, TROPHY RIDGE REACT, VICTORY VAPS, VIBRACHECK STABILIZER

2014 HOYT PRO COMP ELITE HAVENT SET IT UP YET BUT SOON ENOUGH

I've done it too just learn from your mistake
    LH Mathews helim (for sale)
    LH Hoyt carbon spyder 34