Thread: Fuse Vector XT 4 Arrow Quiver

Fuse Vector XT 4 Arrow Quiver

I bought one of these bad boys today for my on the way Hoyt Faktor 30. Built like a tank, aluminum frame, soft touch realtree xtra camo, quick detach is pretty sweet, double arrow gripper for expandable use. I went with a 4 arrow version this time. Thinking maybe getting the 6 arrow instead. I remove quiver when I get to stand. Best of all, price didn't break the bank. Anybody else out there use this quiver, and how do ya like it?

2014 Hoyt Faktor 30
    Qad HDX rest
    MBG Vengeance
    8.5" B-stinger

I haven't used that one. But I've had a couple other fuse quivers and I've always been happy with them.
    Hoyt Carbon Element G3, G5 Optix Sights, Hoyt Ultra Rest, Scott Release, Beman MFX 400 arrows, NAP Spitfire 100 grain

I purchsed that quiver to use on my backup bow. Seems to have a lot of features for the money. I haven't used it yet so I can't really speak to how it works in the field.
    '12 Hoyt Carbon Matrix LD
    '10 Hoyt Maxxis 35
    Gold Tip Arrows/Axcel Sights/B-stinger Stabilizers

any one else
    2014 Hoyt Faktor 30
    Qad HDX rest
    MBG Vengeance
    8.5" B-stinger

I have the 4 arrow model, I took the mounting bracket and took the quiver off and remounted it behind the bracket. this moved the quiver really close to the riser.
    balanced the bow great.

Quote Originally Posted by newriverstrings View Post
    I have the 4 arrow model, I took the mounting bracket and took the quiver off and remounted it behind the bracket. this moved the quiver really close to the riser.
    balanced the bow great.
    I did the same! Best quiver I've ever owned

i have the 6 arrow version and love it
    2014 Hoyt Faktor 30 70#/28" Blackout, 6.5" Black Hoyt carbon blade stabilizer, Black Hoyt/Fuse 6 arrow quick detach quiver, Hoyt/QAD drop away rest, Fuse 5 pin lighted sight,G5 peep, Scott Sabertooth release, Currently slinging Easton Hexx 330 arrows with 100 gr reaper heads

Ya, I always have had a 6 arrow, Thought I would change up and try a 4 arrow quiver.
    2014 Hoyt Faktor 30
    Qad HDX rest
    MBG Vengeance
    8.5" B-stinger