a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: how did people like the brute force

how did people like the brute force

traded for one, got it forsale now, its setup and shoots good just wondering how they where.
    Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn’t matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle: when the sun comes up, you’d better be running.

just wondering it shoots good just no interest
    Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn’t matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle: when the sun comes up, you’d better be running.

dang no love for the BF.

I had a Brute Force about 10 years ago. It was a pretty good bow, I have went through quite a few High Country's since then, but ya I never had any problems with it and I was a good hunting bow!

itll be my backup hunting bow.

shoots to good to sale for 75 bucks, cant believe i tried to.

ill be useing it in a 3d shoot this weekend