Archery Talk Forum banner

Best place to buy a Barnnett for lowest price

2K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Jayhawk Dan 
#1 ·
Best place to buy a Barnett for lowest price

Will be heading to Florida in the spring and was wondering what store would have the best price on a Recruit compound

Will be driving so any place along I 75 that you think is best please let me know

Thanks Turkey

#2 ·
I'm not sure what is along I 75 but I Just picked up a recruit compound at dunham's sports fairly new store to western PA and it had price tag of $329. This is my first crossbow because cannot shoot vertical anymore due to disability. Talked to the manager and he gave me 25% off so I walked out the door with it for $246 + 6% for govt. Don't know if good price or not but I liked size and weight so I went with it. Really impressed with this little thing shoots faster than any vertical I have owned, and is fairly quiet considering all I have heard about crossbows being noisy at the shot. Can't wait till Pa archery comes back in in the fall have not been in the deer woods for 2 years now. Looking forward to getting back on the horse!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.