View Poll Results: Have you used Anabolic Steroids, Test or HGH?

Voters
177. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

37 20.90%
  • No

140 79.10%
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you used Anabolic Steroids, Testosterone and/or HGH? Anonymous Poll

Quote Originally Posted by RWL View Post
    I have now, looks real good.

http://www.wired.com/2014/02/ross-ul...indictment-ny/
    Ha, I noticed that too.

Quote Originally Posted by MUDRUNNER View Post
    I've taken pro hormones halodrol and 1 andro once over the past few years. I doubt I would run another cycle though. Even with extra support supplements, at 38 my joints can't keep up with the strength gains.
    I used to work with a guy that was heavy into steriods in High School. He was a couple of years behind me. When I knew him years later he was still incredibly strong even though he hadn't lifted or juiced in a long time. He did have to have surgery on both arms because he said his ligaments/joints couldn't keep up with his strength and he just blew them out.

Unless your a professional athlete looking for an edge and payday, I don't get why anyone would mess around with that stuff, but to each his own.

Quote Originally Posted by JWAG View Post
    Ha, I noticed that too.
    Knock one down, and 10 more just like it pop up.
    Elite Judge
    Elite Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Toonces View Post

w them out.Unless your a professional athlete looking for an edge and payday, I don't get why anyone would mess around with that stuff, but to each his own.
    Well I can speak from personal experience on this part, When I did my first cycle which was a Test Enanthate only cycle the testosterone had amazing effects on my body and my mental health. Everyday I woke up I felt like 10 million dollars, I was on top of the world and I literally never got tired. I could sleep 3-4 hours a night and be perfectly fine to work a 12 hour shift then go to the gym and have a brutal workout then when I got home I still wasn't tired and would go for a 10 mile bike ride! My sexual drive was out of this world, I could literally have sex for a hour or two then a hour later do it again, Honest to god I could have sex like 8 times a day if I wanted to and have no problems, my wife on the other hand wouldn't go for it! For every guy in the gym that you think is using steroids, There's 50 guys in the gym that are using and you would never in a million year know they were on anything! People get the assumption that steroids are a magical drug and will make you into a pro bodybuilder overnight, And their sorely wrong!
    No man is truly married until he understands every word his wife is NOT saying.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTracker View Post
    Well I can speak from personal experience on this part, When I did my first cycle which was a Test Enanthate only cycle the testosterone had amazing effects on my body and my mental health. Everyday I woke up I felt like 10 million dollars, I was on top of the world and I literally never got tired. I could sleep 3-4 hours a night and be perfectly fine to work a 12 hour shift then go to the gym and have a brutal workout then when I got home I still wasn't tired and would go for a 10 mile bike ride! My sexual drive was out of this world, I could literally have sex for a hour or two then a hour later do it again, Honest to god I could have sex like 8 times a day if I wanted to and have no problems, my wife on the other hand wouldn't go for it! For every guy in the gym that you think is using steroids, There's 50 guys in the gym that are using and you would never in a million year know they were on anything! People get the assumption that steroids are a magical drug and will make you into a pro bodybuilder overnight, And their sorely wrong!
    I'm the same way in the sex area and the wife gets tired of me chasing her around the house. lol but only time the sex drive takes a dip for me is when I run 400mg of Tren E and only 500 of Test E(a week) plus winny. That Tren is great stuff but my body takes a beating forsure. Even with correct PCTs and stuff.

Like you said I felt great every morning and confident in myself. (I had little guy syndorme) at 18 years old I was 6'3'' and 141lbs lol, did my first cycle at age 27 now I'm 36. I usually did around 2 cycles in a year (10 weeks at a time) sometimes only one cycle a year due to work being busy and couldn't get to gym as much as I want.
    2014 BT RPM 50lbs for wife 378 grain arrow 271 fps and 42 fps faster then her elite.
    2013 Hoyt spyder LD specs to come.
    2012 CPXL SH camo 52lbs 436 grain arrow 279fps.
    2012 Elite answer 52.5lbs wifes
    SZ 350

I used an andro product for a short while in the late 90's when it was legal.

I love strength, health and fitness and have a true passion for it, but at my stage of life I measure my progress and gains against myself and my past history, so I have no real reason to use anything.

I've never felt tired, low on energy, or any of the other symptoms people complain about. In fact, I feel better, stronger and have more drive at 37 years old than I've ever had. I've never had my test levels evaluated, but I would be very surprised if they weren't naturally normal to a little higher.

Quote Originally Posted by bowtech2006 View Post
    I'm the same way in the sex area and the wife gets tired of me chasing her around the house. lol but only time the sex drive takes a dip for me is when I run 400mg of Tren E and only 500 of Test E(a week) plus winny. That Tren is great stuff but my body takes a beating forsure. Even with correct PCTs and stuff.

Like you said I felt great every morning and confident in myself. (I had little guy syndorme) at 18 years old I was 6'3'' and 141lbs lol, did my first cycle at age 27 now I'm 36. I usually did around 2 cycles in a year (10 weeks at a time) sometimes only one cycle a year due to work being busy and couldn't get to gym as much as I want.
    I love Tren, The strength gains I get from it are amazing! Best Strength drug there is! You made a extremely wise choice to wait until your late 20s to jump into it!

For those of you who have used...where do you get your cycle? Just know someone? Online? And what made you choose the cycle you did?
    KEEP CALM AND CHIVE ON!!

..............WHY????

Honestly I haven't ever done any of the "stuff" wish I did though. I wish I could find a Dr. to supervise and regulate it if I could do that I would be all about it. I could only imagine the kind of monster I would be if I could get some gear!
    60X custom strings staff shooter www.60XCustomStrings.com
    Custom tunning and bow work
    dragman1145@windstream.net

Anything and everything. Proud, no. Part of the lifestyle, yes. Can def be used safely too if you're smart about it which means regular bloodwork, proper ancillaries, and basic health supps. For you guys running PHs, that's just a designer steroid before it's ban that wrecks your HDL and liver values.
    Obsession Evolution Gunmetal riser/black limbs 66#/30
    Obsession Knightmare all black 60#/30 (for sell)
    2008 Elite GTO black riser/max1 limbs 65#/30 (for sell)
    MBG sights and QADs on all

Can´t even get that stuff over here (at least i would not know where to ask)
    And to me its cheating and not sportsmanlike at all
    Please take note that because of the rising prices of the arrow manufacturers I can do no more warning shots !

Well, I'm a 55y/o with low T, so yeah, I'm on a prescribed dose of Androgel. Been a gym rat all my life but never got into steroids or HGH. I must say, I feel better now than I have in years with no detrimental side effects, yet. Not sure its affected my shooting my bow but the wifeu is getting a little annoyed with me. Lol

Never took them and my arms are just right under 17 inches now

Quote Originally Posted by kohner54 View Post
    For those of you who have used...where do you get your cycle? Just know someone? Online? And what made you choose the cycle you did?
    Got it from certain people

Research and talking to a lot of Amateur and some Pro bodybuilders helped me decide which cycle to do with the compounds I chose!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluez View Post
    Never took them and my arms are just right under 17 inches now
    Drop down to 8% bodyfat and see if their still close to 17

Quote Originally Posted by chetduggan View Post
    Well, I'm a 55y/o with low T, so yeah, I'm on a prescribed dose of Androgel. Been a gym rat all my life but never got into steroids or HGH. I must say, I feel better now than I have in years with no detrimental side effects, yet. Not sure its affected my shooting my bow but the wifeu is getting a little annoyed with me. Lol
    Yeah the misses hate when you chase them around the house for some lovins!

Quote Originally Posted by 6ptelkman View Post
    ..............WHY????
    If you have to ask then their not for you! Why do people drink soda? Why do people eat fast food? Both of those are worse then taking anabolic steroids ever have been, As long as their done right their pretty darn safe!

They will definitely make you feel like you're "in rut" all the time. best way I can describe it.

Quote Originally Posted by bows&benching View Post
    They will definitely make you feel like you're "in rut" all the time. best way I can describe it.
    truth right there.

Very good thread!

I haven't but did look into trying a cycle a few times but never pulled the trigger. When I was in my mid 30's my blood work showed my testosterone to be lower than average and I could def tell. I have worked out since I was 17 and had great results back then, now I just eat right and take supplements like protein, creatine, Tribfolia and a multi-vitamin to try and maintain a somewhat athletic appearance. After I turned 30, I have not been able to gain weight while eating right and exercising, I still want to try something but do not have the time to research nor do I know anyone that can guide me down the right path...I will be turning 43 here pretty soon, would like to be able to put some extra lbs on without adding fat but fear my joints wouldn't be able to take it after all the years of weight lifting and sports...shoulders, elbows, back and knee's are already cranky enough as it is! lol
    PSE Drive LT
    Ripcord Code Red Arrowrest
    Black Gold Amp Sight
    Scott Wildcat release
    8" B Stinger Stab

i played professional baseball for one year in the independent league, i myself never have an thankfully i didnt because after playing college ball and indy ball for so long and seeing a high % of players taking it and looking and talking to them now their bodys breakdown no matter how healthy you are, and the thing is when you get older it forces you to take anti-flammetory shots the rest of your life

its scary stuff, i almost took some but retired do to elbow problems and didnt want to have major surgery and have problems later in life...i have 6 friends who took and they are young and have major side effects already

those who are taking it i would stop, if your trying to get buff, their is other ways to get big, like eating a bunch of food and protein which is the healthy way
    Hoyt Trykon xt~ DCA Custom Hunters~Fuse optics~WB~Muzzy 3 blade~
    Browning Ted Nugent Bloodbrother bow~Easton Classics~

Yes, on and off since I was 22. My cycles have all been basic low to mid dose test. Highest was 600 mg per week. Right now im doing 400 test e a week and 80 mg anavar. I feel great while off cycle now days and amazing while on. My natural test levels off are in the mid to high 600's and while on I like to stay close to 3000, man does my wife get tired of that haha. I have no problem recovering. I do it for myself, because I want to. I have no other reason nor do I need one. I try to minimize weight gain and shoot for strength while on. Last cycle I gained 12lbs on 300 mg test per week, kept 9 after pct. I have always been the kind to feel if I can get good results at lower end dosages then why go higher. is it safer? maybe is it cheaper? definitely
    Plus my blood pressure is actually lower while on cycle, probably due to the N2guard I take.

For those that have or are using. How/where did you get info on what cycles to use that you trusted? I mean there is a ton of internet experts out there but how do you know what to trust?
    2006 Bowtech Tribute - 60lbs / 29"
    Copper John Dead Nuts
    Trophy Taker Shakey Hunter
    Apline Soft Loc 5 Arrow Quiver
    CX Maxima Hunter 250

those who are taking it will regret, you might feel great now but just wait 5 years, you will give your left nut to go back in time to not take them, especially for the tool bags who are taking it just to get stronger

its different when someone is getting payed millions or trying to make millions, but they all still regret it

for example, my best friend is on the Fort Worth Cats indy baseball team, Julio Franco who is 55 just signed with them a couple weeks ago

my buddy called me up and talked about him and all his speeches he has gave, and the one thing he said he never did was steroids, hes 55 years old and still can hit bombs...its all natural strength, he said he knows guys abut 10 years younger than him who took roids in the bigs who were famous, and now they can barely get out of bed with out daily b vitamin injected shots and inflammatory medicine every single day

i myself ive seen it and its a tragic ending, it really does breakdown your muscles

you have got to be a complete moron if your doing it just to get bigger if your not playing in any professional sports
    Hoyt Trykon xt~ DCA Custom Hunters~Fuse optics~WB~Muzzy 3 blade~
    Browning Ted Nugent Bloodbrother bow~Easton Classics~

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast