a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

View Poll Results: Have you used Anabolic Steroids, Test or HGH?

Voters
177. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

37 20.90%
  • No

140 79.10%
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you used Anabolic Steroids, Testosterone and/or HGH? Anonymous Poll

Quote Originally Posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
    those who are taking it will regret, you might feel great now but just wait 5 years, you will give your left nut to go back in time to not take them, especially for the tool bags who are taking it just to get stronger

its different when someone is getting payed millions or trying to make millions, but they all still regret it

for example, my best friend is on the Fort Worth Cats indy baseball team, Julio Franco who is 55 just signed with them a couple weeks ago

my buddy called me up and talked about him and all his speeches he has gave, and the one thing he said he never did was steroids, hes 55 years old and still can hit bombs...its all natural strength, he said he knows guys abut 10 years younger than him who took roids in the bigs who were famous, and now they can barely get out of bed with out daily b vitamin injected shots and inflammatory medicine every single day

i myself ive seen it and its a tragic ending, it really does breakdown your muscles

you have got to be a complete moron if your doing it just to get bigger if your not playing in any professional sports
    So why in your educated opinion is someone a complete moron if their taking it to get bigger and not to play in any sports? You said you've never taken it before so how would you know from your vast array of experience? Don't use your friends take it line, That carries as much weight as the **** I dropped in the toilet this morning! also I've been taking it for a long long time and never had one side effect, Your friends must be morons if their the ones getting all these huge side effects! I know a number of pro bodybuilders who take more Gear then 5 normal gym rats combined and they have never had a problem and they've been taking for over 20 years! Also since your so damn smart you do know that Testosterone taken by bodybuilders is the same stuff your body producss right? Its just a synthetic!
    Fast is Fine but Accuracy is Final. You need to Learn to be Slow in a Hurry

Quote Originally Posted by KYBowhunter View Post
    For those that have or are using. How/where did you get info on what cycles to use that you trusted? I mean there is a ton of internet experts out there but how do you know what to trust?
    Pm me!

Quote Originally Posted by TheTracker View Post
    So why in your educated opinion is someone a complete moron if their taking it to get bigger and not to play in any sports? You said you've never taken it before so how would you know from your vast array of experience? Don't use your friends take it line, That carries as much weight as the **** I dropped in the toilet this morning! also I've been taking it for a long long time and never had one side effect, Your friends must be morons if their the ones getting all these huge side effects! I know a number of pro bodybuilders who take more Gear then 5 normal gym rats combined and they have never had a problem and they've been taking for over 20 years!
    could care less if you believe me or not, ive seen it with my own eyes, im a gym rat myself and so were the professional ball players that were on my team nit wit

i highly doubt your claim as well, get outta here with that BS
    Bear Truth 2~Sword Apex Hunter~WB~DCA arrows~RAGE
    Browning Ted Nugent Bloodbrother bow~Easton Classics~
    Elite Synergy(On the way )

could care less if you believe me or not, ive seen it with my own eyes, im a gym rat myself and so were the professional ball players that were on my team nit wit

i highly doubt your claim as well, get outta here with that BS
    Only person talking **** is you son, I know more about steroids,cycles and bodybuilding then you can possibly know in 10 lifetimes. I also use to make my own testosterone dip****! also your right I don't believe a single word you said, Your just some dumb idiot on here trying to tell people what to do with no REAL WORLD EXPERIENCE! As I've said unless you done them yourself stfu!

Only person talking **** is you son, I know more about steroids,cycles and bodybuilding then you can possibly know in 10 lifetimes. I also use to make my own testosterone dip****!
    lol you sound like the typical mindless roided child, have a good one!!

lol you sound like the typical mindless roided child, have a good one!!
    Get your uneducated ass out of here! This is for grown men!

Get your uneducated ass out of here!
    poor child, get a grip on yourself man....

poor child, get a grip on yourself man....
    Didn't I just tell you to leave? be gone already! Don't come in here and spread information about a topic that you have absolutely no knowledge on what so ever!

Didn't I just tell you to leave?
    lol do you really think im scared of a wanna be tough guy over the internet, we can go at it all day

your facts are useless, ive seen it with my own eyes, you are on just a moronic bandwagon

lol do you really think im scared of a wanna be tough guy over the internet, we can go at it all day

your facts are useless, ive seen it with my own eyes, you are on just a moronic bandwagon
    My facts I have made are 100% spot on! Its called trial/error and research! Here's a tip you know the Test Cyp that some doctors prescribe for men with Low T, Is the exact same Test with identical ester that bodybuilders use? You did know that right? Wow you've seen it with your own eyes? Omg I am so amazed, I've seen it with the 20 blood tests I have had over the last 10 years!

My facts I have made are 100% spot on! Its called trial/error and research! Here's a tip you know the Test Cyp that some doctors prescribe for men with Low T, Is the exact same Test Blend with identical ester that bodybuilders use? You did know that right? Wow you've seen it with your own eyes? Omg I am so amazed, I've seen it with the 20 blood tests I have had over the last 10 years!
    dude yeah i know, like i said it may help you in the short run, but 99.9% those sterioids and other cycles will lead to your body breaking down...i have seen 5x as many PED's as you will ever see in a lifetime

a baseball locker room is insane, and the ester your talking about is not safe either, that was a popular drug when i was playing baseball, none of it is...why in the hell would i be making this stuff up

all of these steroids make you more injury prone, thats why you see all these pitchers, and other position players getting hurt so easily when its a non- contact sport

a lot of guys take their PED's at a young age to get in the bigs and breakdown eventually

i dont have to prove **** to you, and i probably cant because you are in denial because you are on them, good luck you will need it

dude yeah i know, like i said it may help you in the short run, but 99.9% those sterioids and other cycles will lead to your body breaking down...i have seen 5x as many PED's as you will ever see in a lifetime

a baseball locker room is insane, and the ester your talking about is not safe either, that was a popular drug when i was playing baseball, none of it is...why in the hell would i be making this stuff up

all of these steroids make you more injury prone, thats why you see all these pitchers, and other position players getting hurt so easily when its a non- contact sport

a lot of guys take their PED's at a young age to get in the bigs and breakdown eventually

i dont have to prove **** to you, and i probably cant because you are in denial because you are on them, good luck you will need it
    I shouldn't have bashed you like I did I apologize!

Wow this just sounded like an Internet roid rage. LOL

I would consider myself an expert on AAS (anabolic androgenic steroids). Steroids can be taken and be just as safe if not more safely than most any prescription or even most over the counter drugs. The US is one of the few countries that have deemed AAS illegal for personal use. The UK, Canada, Mexico, you name it all allow people to have a personal supply.

The problems, bad experiences, horror stories that you hear about are usually:

Trumped up Bogus stories by the media
    People doing ORAL ONLY cycles -
    People using under the age of 25 (before age 25 the hpta and endocrine system are still developing - using AAS before age 25 can result in irreversible damage to the HPTA)
    People using steroids that have no business using them - This includes people with pre-existing heart conditions, pre-existing prostate cancer, high/low BP, etc
    AND most often - Uneducated people. If you don't know that alongside the steroids you need to use HCG on cycle, AI on cycle, and Clomid and Nolvadex for PCT then you have no business using steroids.
    People buying gear from some underground lab - (Which is where 99% of all steroids come from) You're better off making it yourself if you can't find pharmaceutical grade.

I also see new guys always jump into stupid stacks or the hardest steroids with the worst side effects first without any idea how they respond to simple testosterone. Testosterone should be the first steroid you use and you should never run a cycle without it.

I'd be more than happy to answer any and all questions anyone has, but research is key. I will not give out any source information so don't waste your time pm'ing me asking where to get it.

This isn't proof. It's complete speculation. Please find me one published medical study that says steroids will do this to you. Not a write up by some doctor (we all know that doesn't mean crap - unless every toothpaste in the world in the best toothpaste in the world...lol) I would love to see an actual peer reviewed medical study. You can't provide one because there isn't one.

The use of steroids can in fact help you push through injuries, but it's not the steroids causing you to break down. It's the activity that they're doing. Where somebody not taking steroids might slow down and give them time to heal, a steroid user, will push though it making it worse in the long run. AGAIN I'LL SAY - this is not the drug doing it, but the actual occupation.

An even bigger culprit would be the use of corticosteroids (not anabolic steroids) that would and have been proven to do what you have mentioned. These are given out like candy in professional sports and it's considered completely okay because it's not performance enhancing.

Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    This isn't proof. It's complete speculation. Please find me one published medical study that says steroids will do this to you. Not a write up by some doctor (we all know that doesn't mean crap - unless every toothpaste in the world in the best toothpaste in the world...lol) I would love to see an actual peer reviewed medical study. You can't provide one because there isn't one.

The use of steroids can in fact help you push through injuries, but it's not the steroids causing you to break down. It's the activity that they're doing. Where somebody not taking steroids might slow down and give them time to heal, a steroid user, will push though it making it worse in the long run. AGAIN I'LL SAY - this is not the drug doing it, but the actual occupation.

An even bigger culprit would be the use of corticosteroids (not anabolic steroids) that would and have been proven to do what you have mentioned. These are given out like candy in professional sports and it's considered completely okay because it's not performance enhancing.
    You have your opinion I have my facts, have a good one

You have your opinion I have my facts, have a good one
    LOL - Okay but where are your facts? Facts are what I asked for. All you've provided is Anecdotal evidence.

I played pro ball 4 years ago on the Grand Prairie airhogs

Played in he college for 2 years, and juco is probably the level where high % of players throughout the country take steroids because there is zero testing and the competition is high, a lot of ball players get drafted from juco....and there is reasons, PED's

I'm not saying any names of my peers because that is inappropriate, and have nothing to prove to a so called "expert" like you claim

I'm done with this thread

Take your roids, I was only trying to help

I played pro ball 4 years ago on the Grand Prairie airhogs

Played in he college for 2 years, and juco is probably the level where high % of players throughout the country take steroids because there is zero testing and the competition is high, a lot of ball players get drafted from juco....and there is reasons, PED's

I'm not saying any names of my peers because that is inappropriate, and have nothing to prove to a so called "expert" like you claim

I'm done with this thread

Take your roids, I was only trying to help
    Yes but you provided 0 facts. Your not helping anyone, Your talking about information through a 3rd party with no proof.

And the winner of the match, by verbal submission due to strikes, TheTracker!
    Treat Lowballers like Terrorists -
    DON'T NEGOTIATE WITH EITHER!

Yes but you provided 0 facts. Your not helping anyone, Your talking about information through a 3rd party with no proof.
    What facts have you provided?

You blurted out nonsense like a typical roid user

What facts have you provided?

You blurted out nonsense like a typical roid user

Thought you were done with this thread? Well some were really hoping so
    2012 CPXL SH camo 52lbs 436 grain arrow 279fps.
    2013 Hoyt spyder LD
    2014 BT RPM 51.7lbs for wife 378 grain 271fps & 2012 Elite answer 52.5lbs wifes
    2015 bowtech Boss on order
    2015 Hoyt nitrum on order

Quote Originally Posted by bowtech2006 View Post
    Thought you were done with this thread? Well some were really hoping so
    Your point?

For what it's worth it has been very informative. People can use their own judgment as to what side they are on.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast