a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

View Poll Results: Have you used Anabolic Steroids, Test or HGH?

Voters
177. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

37 20.90%
  • No

140 79.10%
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you used Anabolic Steroids, Testosterone and/or HGH? Anonymous Poll

Quote Originally Posted by JWAG View Post
    For what it's worth it has been very informative. People can use their own judgment as to what side they are on.
    That's where I was getting at, I myself have seen what it has done to many of my former teammates, I was just trying to explain it breaks down muscles, no matter how you spin it, no matter what research is done or found, all steroids make your body much more injury prone

Take them if you want, I'm not stopping you, why the hate towards me she him trying to tell ppl what I've seen done and letting y'all know

Why would I make that up?

Why would thetracker attack me like he did? Because he's in denial
    Greatree Highlander recurve
    Browning Ted Nugent Bloodbrother bow

Quote Originally Posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
    Your point?
    Point is I was really hoping you were not going to post anymore on this thread per your words. But you seem like your the one that wants to keep the Neg fighting going. Out of this whole thread there wasn't anyone calling ppl names till you showed up and made trouble, If you would of stated your points of how you don't like "roids" and not called ppl names like a child tracker wouldn't have called you out on your poor show of character.
    2012 CPXL SH camo 52lbs 436 grain arrow 279fps.
    2014 BT RPM 51.7lbs for wife 378 grain 271fps & 2012 Elite answer 52.5lbs wifes
    2015 bowtech Boss on order
    2015 Hoyt nitrum turbo

Quote Originally Posted by bowtech2006 View Post
    Point is I was really hoping you were not going to post anymore on this thread per your words. But you seem like your the one that wants to keep the Neg fighting going. Out of this whole thread there wasn't anyone calling ppl names till you showed up and made trouble, If you would of stated your points of how you don't like "roids" and not called ppl names like a child tracker wouldn't have called you out on your poor show of character.
    Did you read thetrackers post towards me? No you didn't, because I had every right to call him a child

Did you read thetrackers post towards me? No you didn't, because I had every right to call him a child

yes I read yours and his post reread your first post how you called everyone that did roids a moron, which in turn you called me and the 12 other ppl that voted yes a moron plus other neg. about us roid ppl. Tracker just called YOU names and said stuff towards you NOT everyone in general like you did. So reread your first post and see who did the name calling first.
    2015 Hoyt nitrum turbo

yes I read yours and his post reread your first post how you called everyone that did roids a moron, which in turn you called me and the 12 other ppl that voted yes a moron plus other neg. about us roid ppl. Tracker just called YOU names and said stuff towards you NOT everyone in general like you did. So reread your first post and see who did the name calling first.
    To each is own, again you didn't read my posts throughly, but I stand by my statement good luck with your body you'll need it

those who are taking it will regret, you might feel great now but just wait 5 years, you will give your left nut to go back in time to not take them, especially for the tool bags who are taking it just to get stronger

its different when someone is getting payed millions or trying to make millions, but they all still regret it

for example, my best friend is on the Fort Worth Cats indy baseball team, Julio Franco who is 55 just signed with them a couple weeks ago

my buddy called me up and talked about him and all his speeches he has gave, and the one thing he said he never did was steroids, hes 55 years old and still can hit bombs...its all natural strength, he said he knows guys abut 10 years younger than him who took roids in the bigs who were famous, and now they can barely get out of bed with out daily b vitamin injected shots and inflammatory medicine every single day

i myself ive seen it and its a tragic ending, it really does breakdown your muscles

you have got to be a complete moron if your doing it just to get bigger if your not playing in any professional sports
    Sorry second post
    2015 Hoyt nitrum turbo

To each is own, again you didn't read my posts throughly, but I stand by my statement good luck with your body you'll need it

So its ok to call ppl Tools and morons and its ok for YOU to do it, but when a person attacks you He is in the wrong? Again if your trying to help there isn't no need to call names or put ppl down that only bring Neg to here and life. Again state your thoughts is great but leave the name calling for high school girls.

I have seen roids kill, and hurt ppl but those ppl really abuse it and themselfs, but I have seen also great things from it as in health wise and medical wise.

Sry OP for the thread derailment, I guess I'm as bad as goblin22.
    2015 Hoyt nitrum turbo

So its ok to call ppl Tools and morons and its ok for YOU to do it, but when a person attacks you He is in the wrong? Again if your trying to help there isn't no need to call names or put ppl down that only bring Neg to here and life. Again state your thoughts is great but leave the name calling for high school girls.

I have seen roids kill, and hurt ppl but those ppl really abuse it and themselfs, but I have seen also great things from it as in health wise and medical wise.

Sry OP for the thread derailment, I guess I'm as bad as goblin22.
    I apologize for the name calling but stand by my statements 100%

I apologize for the name calling but stand by my statements 100%
    Thank you,
    I respect your statements, I really do, not being a smart azz either.
    2015 Hoyt nitrum turbo

Thank you,
    I respect your statements, I really do, not being a smart azz either.
    I respect yours too I appreciate that

Breaks down muscles and causes injury?! What?! Please explain to me how an increase in protein synthesis, rbc production, and increased nitrogen retention increase muscular atrophy?! There's a reason steroids are used and it's increased recovery time and ability.
    Obsession Evolution Gunmetal riser/black limbs 66#/30
    Obsession Knightmare all black 60#/30 (for sell)
    2008 Elite GTO black riser/max1 limbs 65#/30 (for sell)
    MBG sights and QADs on all

Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    I would consider myself an expert on AAS (anabolic androgenic steroids). Steroids can be taken and be just as safe if not more safely than most any prescription or even most over the counter drugs. The US is one of the few countries that have deemed AAS illegal for personal use. The UK, Canada, Mexico, you name it all allow people to have a personal supply.

The problems, bad experiences, horror stories that you hear about are usually:

Trumped up Bogus stories by the media
    People doing ORAL ONLY cycles -
    People using under the age of 25 (before age 25 the hpta and endocrine system are still developing - using AAS before age 25 can result in irreversible damage to the HPTA)
    People using steroids that have no business using them - This includes people with pre-existing heart conditions, pre-existing prostate cancer, high/low BP, etc
    AND most often - Uneducated people. If you don't know that alongside the steroids you need to use HCG on cycle, AI on cycle, and Clomid and Nolvadex for PCT then you have no business using steroids.
    People buying gear from some underground lab - (Which is where 99% of all steroids come from) You're better off making it yourself if you can't find pharmaceutical grade.

I also see new guys always jump into stupid stacks or the hardest steroids with the worst side effects first without any idea how they respond to simple testosterone. Testosterone should be the first steroid you use and you should never run a cycle without it.

I'd be more than happy to answer any and all questions anyone has, but research is key. I will not give out any source information so don't waste your time pm'ing me asking where to get it.
    Only guy that MAY know what he's talking about!!

Quote Originally Posted by BowTeker01 View Post
    Only guy that MAY know what he's talking about!!
    Thanks....I think. But why put the "MAY" in all caps. Was there something I said you don't quite agree with? I love polite debate on this topic.

To ghostgoblin - I've already explained what most likely happened to your buddies but will try to re-explain with better hopes of it making sense. Maybe I did a poor job of explaining before.

It is very important that someone not jump into AAS use without a proper base. There's many reasons for this. One example is that a proper base ensures a good knowledge of one's body, nutrition, and lifting techniques that's crucial to good results while on cycle and keeping your gains after the cycle. More importantly and what applies to the discussion at hand is the issue of connective tissue. When taking steroids the massive and quick gain in the muscle tissue can put stress on the connective tissue. In otherwords, too much growth - too fast. While anyone of any level can experience torn ligaments and tendons - the vast majority of these injuries happens to beginners that haven't developed the strength in their connective tissue to deal with this new found muscle growth. A solid base and a proper understanding of nutrition will fend against these possibilities. This is the only possible conclusion I can make to what may happened to your teammates because; as bowteker explained in post 86, steroids can only enhance the muscle, not break it down. That would go against it's very nature.

Corticosteroids which aren't banned by any sporting government body are given to many players by team trainers to help with injuries. These types of steroids that aren't considered PED drugs, as they're anti-inflamatory and not anabolic, are proven to have far worse side effects, and end up doing more (long term) harm than good especially to the joints.

All of this though is really moot as the stress any professional or semi-pro athlete puts on there body(even without steroids) is far worse than anything an educated recreational steroid user could do.

One other thing I just have to mention again and PLEASE try to understand this. Personal experience especially with a limited sample is considered anecdotal evidence and not FACT. It's the same as me saying that over-eating causes people to be unhappy because every fat person I have ever met has been a miserable unhappy person. Though this may seem real to me, it's not fact. I don't know the underlying issues that made those people unhappy and though being fat might seem a plausable reason for their unhappiness, there's a multitude of other things that could be going on with those people. The only way to get true statistics is to sample a large group over a set period of time and analyse the data.

As far as anabolic steroid use goes....all the data that has been compiled over the last 80 years with thousands if not tens of thousands of people; show no evidence that when properly used in moderation by healthy adults to have any long term health risk. I don't know how else to explain it.

Breaks down muscles and causes injury?! What?! Please explain to me how an increase in protein synthesis, rbc production, and increased nitrogen retention increase muscular atrophy?! There's a reason steroids are used and it's increased recovery time and ability.
    Exactly!
    Fast is Fine but Accuracy is Final. You need to Learn to be Slow in a Hurry

Thanks....I think. But why put the "MAY" in all caps. Was there something I said you don't quite agree with? I love polite debate on this topic.

To ghostgoblin - I've already explained what most likely happened to your buddies but will try to re-explain with better hopes of it making sense. Maybe I did a poor job of explaining before.

It is very important that someone not jump into AAS use without a proper base. There's many reasons for this. One example is that a proper base ensures a good knowledge of one's body, nutrition, and lifting techniques that's crucial to good results while on cycle and keeping your gains after the cycle. More importantly and what applies to the discussion at hand is the issue of connective tissue. When taking steroids the massive and quick gain in the muscle tissue can put stress on the connective tissue. In otherwords, too much growth - too fast. While anyone of any level can experience torn ligaments and tendons - the vast majority of these injuries happens to beginners that haven't developed the strength in their connective tissue to deal with this new found muscle growth. A solid base and a proper understanding of nutrition will fend against these possibilities. This is the only possible conclusion I can make to what may happened to your teammates because; as bowteker explained in post 86, steroids can only enhance the muscle, not break it down. That would go against it's very nature.

Corticosteroids which aren't banned by any sporting government body are given to many players by team trainers to help with injuries. These types of steroids that aren't considered PED drugs, as they're anti-inflamatory and not anabolic, are proven to have far worse side effects, and end up doing more (long term) harm than good especially to the joints.

All of this though is really moot as the stress any professional or semi-pro athlete puts on there body(even without steroids) is far worse than anything an educated recreational steroid user could do.

One other thing I just have to mention again and PLEASE try to understand this. Personal experience especially with a limited sample is considered anecdotal evidence and not FACT. It's the same as me saying that over-eating causes people to be unhappy because every fat person I have ever met has been a miserable unhappy person. Though this may seem real to me, it's not fact. I don't know the underlying issues that made those people unhappy and though being fat might seem a plausable reason for their unhappiness, there's a multitude of other things that could be going on with those people. The only way to get true statistics is to sample a large group over a set period of time and analyse the data.

As far as anabolic steroid use goes....all the data that has been compiled over the last 80 years with thousands if not tens of thousands of people; show no evidence that when properly used in moderation by healthy adults to have any long term health risk. I don't know how else to explain it.
    You also might want to add that people who use Anabolics live some of the cleanest lives around, I never eat fast food,junk food or drink garbage! Everyone I know who bodybuilds and does gear also lives the same way! For me using Gear makes me want to train hard,Fck my wife all the time and eat clean! To me that's a pretty fantastic lifestyle! Oh yea I pmed you, And damn good post!

I apologize. I meant absolutely no disrespect. You seem to be pretty knowledgable on the subject but many people ate also just good at regurgitating info they've read while never actually diving into the world of actually using the mentioned products. Great post though!!

Hmmmm, time for a little tren!!! Nectar of the gods!!

Hmmmm, time for a little tren!!! Nectar of the gods!!
    How much are you running and are you using Ace?

Quote Originally Posted by TheTracker View Post
    How much are you running and are you using Ace?
    50mg/day of acetate with 150 mg test cyp/week

Do you not like prop or just prefer cyp? As I'm sure you know prop and ace esters both should be administered either ED or EOD as opposed to cyp at 2x/week. To each his own, but it sure makes it a lot easier to dose similar compounds on the same schedule.

Do you use caber or prami for prolactin issues with 19nors?

My bad...just noticed your test is at 150mg/wk. That small amount would be difficult to dose with prop (unless injecting subq) and I'm assuming that may be why you chose cyp. With a trt dose like that you should really give subq injections a shot and see how you like it.

Is this your first run with tren?

Do you not like prop or just prefer cyp? As I'm sure you know prop and ace esters both should be administered either ED or EOD as opposed to cyp at 2x/week. To each his own, but it sure makes it a lot easier to dose similar compounds on the same schedule.

Do you use caber or prami for prolactin issues with 19nors?
    I got a lot of pip when using prop/suspension!, Prami worked really good at keeping gyno away on my tren cycles, Caber in the pill form is too damn expensive for my taste, But it does a good job with less sides for me than prami!

That's what I like, I've ran 500mg of Ace weekly before but I had Insomnia and had bad nightsweats, 300-350 is my sweet spot!

Quote Originally Posted by TheTracker View Post
    I got a lot of pip when using prop/suspension!, Prami worked really good at keeping gyno away on my tren cycles, Caber in the pill form is too damn expensive for my taste, But it does a good job with less sides for me than prami!
    Have you ever tried prop made with a 50/50 EO/Oil blend? For instance a 50/50 EO/MCT blend is so thin it's stupid. It knocks out the pip completely for just about everybody I've ever heard of. What mg/ml were you using? In my experience people that get pip are either really sensitive, inexperienced, or (in most cases) using high mg/ml brews. I don't care who you are Prop brewed at 200 mg/ml is gonna hurt. Test 400 blends (especially) on virgin muscle is gonna hurt. Etc.

Have you ever tried prop made with a 50/50 EO/Oil blend? For instance a 50/50 EO/MCT blend is so thin it's stupid. It knocks out the pip completely for just about everybody I've ever heard of. What mg/ml were you using? In my experience people that get pip are either really sensitive, inexperienced, or (in most cases) using high mg/ml brews. I don't care who you are Prop brewed at 200 mg/ml is gonna hurt. Test 400 blends (especially) on virgin muscle is gonna hurt. Etc.
    It was 300mg/ml blend of Prop/Ace/BNE 50/50 EO filled with grapeseed oil. Pip wasnt bad but annoying, im not really sensitive to any other oils.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast