View Poll Results: Have you used Anabolic Steroids, Test or HGH?

Voters
168. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

35 20.83%
  • No

133 79.17%
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Have you used Anabolic Steroids, Testosterone and/or HGH? Anonymous Poll

Quote Originally Posted by BowTeker01 View Post
    Trusting your source is hands down the most important aspect of gear. Otherwise, who knows what the heck you may be getting!!

What did you want the win to do for you? Did you change your diet to help these changes? Doing any cardio? Or rely solely on the win? If that's the case, who knows if it's real or not. It's not magic and takes a lot of hardwork. Outta curiosity, what's your bodyfat %??
    I trusted my source quite a bit and I still do but I'm not sure what his source is. I changed my diet, not extremely as to not completely shock my system but enough to adapt and show changes. Plus when you're above 25% BF I'd think just about anything would show.

My weight and BF fluctuates so damn much and I want to get it under control. I've been down as low as ~18ish%.
    Using Tapatalk

I feel the way some of you act, that yes you do steroids.

Quote Originally Posted by Bing3r View Post
    I trusted my source quite a bit and I still do but I'm not sure what his source is. I changed my diet, not extremely as to not completely shock my system but enough to adapt and show changes. Plus when you're above 25% BF I'd think just about anything would show.

My weight and BF fluctuates so damn much and I want to get it under control. I've been down as low as ~18ish%.
    It's his job to test the Raws and know what he's getting, otherwise he's untrustworthy when it comes to his products.

And you are completely wrong about being fat and noticing anything. Above 25% bf wouldn't notice much in the way of hormones/gear. That person needs to diet down to -15%. If a person doesn't have the willpower and determination to get to under 15% on their own they have no business taking gear. And not to be offensive, but if you're 18ish and you "didn't change your diet much bc you didn't want to shock your body", and you believe that, then you have no business using gear. In my opinion.
    Obsession Evolution Gunmetal riser/black limbs 66#/30
    Obsession Knightmare all black 60#/30 (for sell)
    2008 Elite GTO black riser/max1 limbs 65#/30 (for sell)
    MBG sights and QADs on all

At 25% body fat you probably have to take 100% more steroids than someone at 15%. Quite honestly if you're 18 and 25% start running because you are fat. Also diet. I can tell you that I started eating in smaller portions. Guess what I'm losing weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopayne View Post
    At 25% body fat you probably have to take 100% more steroids than someone at 15%. Quite honestly if you're 18 and 25% start running because you are fat. Also diet. I can tell you that I started eating in smaller portions. Guess what I'm losing weight.
    I'm 26 years old and active duty military. I run enough to crush anyone's knees (aside from Marathoners) and my "source" was just a bro from work that had a bro that had a source.

I am by far the smallest person in my family by over 100 pounds and around the same height.. My brother has me by 5 inches but he also has 200lbs on me (not muscular). Every time I've had blood work done they don't think there's any thyroid issues but I honestly don't think they even run the tests.

My knees are shot from running so damned much and I hate buying new shoes every 3 months due to the miles put on them. I have put forth the effort time and time again and have rarely gotten any results. I had a legitimate gym routine for several months (5-6 religiously 4-5 times a week) with atleast 30-45 minutes of cardio before each session and showed a 5lb loss with only 1% lost as well tested via pressure chamber. I then got a 90cap bottle of OEP and the next month I shredded a ton of weight and lost another 4% in just that 1 month.

Now that they don't sell OEP anymore I'm back to sucking and plateaued at my current 23% and 215 at 5'9.
    Using Tapatalk

Your knees are being crushed with all the weight from your fat. Not being degrading simply telling you the truth. I'm 166 at 5'7 and there are times where I've more fat and less fat. Nowhere near where you're at, huge difference in running when I had more fat/gut vs not. I'm also not sure of all the army guidelines but youre over the body fat standards, I'm guessing youre on the weight control program?

I really doubt they simply don't do thyroid tests if they take your blood and tell you they are, there is no massive conspiracy behind that. Though I'm sure the army doesn't want to run them due to financial reasons.

What's your 2 mile run time?

I'd love to see your diet, I'm almost certain that's the problem if you're running so much. Something I find hard to believe if you're running as much as marathoners.

Sorry I know I'm being judgmental or harsh but I just get irritated by this topic.

I agree 100% with chopayne. I'm prior HM3 FMF USN so I know about running. And it's your weight just as chop said. And all that doesn't amount to a hill of beans if you go home and eat cheeseburgers and pizza.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopayne View Post
    Your knees are being crushed with all the weight from your fat. Not being degrading simply telling you the truth. I'm 166 at 5'7 and there are times where I've more fat and less fat. Nowhere near where you're at, huge difference in running when I had more fat/gut vs not. I'm also not sure of all the army guidelines but youre over the body fat standards, I'm guessing youre on the weight control program?

I really doubt they simply don't do thyroid tests if they take your blood and tell you they are, there is no massive conspiracy behind that. Though I'm sure the army doesn't want to run them due to financial reasons.

What's your 2 mile run time?

I'd love to see your diet, I'm almost certain that's the problem if you're running so much. Something I find hard to believe if you're running as much as marathoners.

Sorry I know I'm being judgmental or harsh but I just get irritated by this topic.
    You are are way too caught up in numbers. You can't judge a person's fitness level based on height and weight. 5'9" and 215 may be fine and healthy for some and not for others.

Quote Originally Posted by Toonces View Post
    You are are way too caught up in numbers. You can't judge a person's fitness level based on height and weight. 5'9" and 215 may be fine and healthy for some and not for others.
    Not when he's 23% bodyfat

My 2 mile run is an average of 13:30 and I understand that every pound of weight is amplified by 4 on joints when running. I also realize that my knees are destroyed by the extra weight I'm carrying over yourself. I have seen a nutritionist for several 1 on 1 sessions and have been 100% honest with my diet. They have adjusted it several different times after no results being shown and having my RMR tested. I've been anywhere from an ~1800-2500calorie diet with my RMR of 2400. My diet is fairly well balanced using the "plate" method.. But most of the time I supplement the fruits with more vegetables at dinner and add fresh fruits to the Greek yogurt for desert.
    Using Tapatalk

Yup Its the body fat I was looking at more than height and weight.

No offense to the guy but I've heard many people in the service to claim to run a lot when they dont. At 23% its hard for me to give the benefit of the doubt.

A lot of times people will cover a long stretch but do it real slow which won't yield as many of the benefits of running faster over a shorter distance with. I've sure noticed it. I've been doing slower runs lately because I can't seem to zone out, my gains/losses aren't as high and I'm not as hungry after a slow run vs a hard run.

I understand what you're talking about and the 23% is tested via bod pod. I am not on the weight control program due to the inaccuracy of the tape test with the army. According to their way of testing BMI I am at 16%.
    Using Tapatalk

I understand what you're talking about and the 23% is tested via bod pod. I am not on the weight control program due to the inaccuracy of the tape test with the army. According to their way of testing BMI I am at 16%.
    what the hell. so they say you have 16% but you really have 23%? guess that is one upside to your situation.

Guessing you have a big neck, big thighs, big butt but not as big of a gut? Plus different people doing inaccurate testing?

Just get your diet up to par, no extra exercise needed.....

Inaccurate measurements and males BMI is just neck and waist, parallel to the floor crossing belly button in front. Goes off your height with a chart.

And yes, I have an 18.5" neck.
    Using Tapatalk

Inaccurate measurements and males BMI is just neck and waist, parallel to the floor crossing belly button in front. Goes off your height with a chart.

And yes, I have an 18.5" neck.
    It's based off of your age not height right?

There's so much wrong here I don't even know where to start. I'm too tired to go into too much detail so this is what you get. Maybe I'll comment more later.

To whoever it was that ran the winstrol. Stop taking steroids. You're out of your element! You're the guy that makes it so hard for the rest of us guys that put in the time and research to learn about what we're putting into our bodies and how to do it safely to responsibly take steroids to better improve ourselves.

You should never take steroids unless you're at or under 15%BF. Doing so signficantly increases estrogen related side effects that you hear so much about in the media. Also, if you can't get down to 15% naturally then you're body just isn't ready to do steroids. You've gotta have a better base both physically and mentally. Too much growth too quick can cause significant damage to your connective tissue. If you're over 15% bodyfat the you don't know how to diet. If you don't know how to diet then you're cycle will suffer and any small gains you do make on cycle will quickly disappear when you're off cycle and likely be worse than you were before.

Don't be a dumbass. Sorry to be blunt, but why put something into your body that you don't know anything about.

You should never run an ORAL only cycle.
    Oral steroids are hell on your liver - always take a liver support supplement. NAC is the best and it's OTC.
    If I used a source and that source suggested I run an oral only cycle of winny I would literally hit him in the mouth. Horrible advice and I would never trust that guy again.
    Winny is used to harden you up. It's considered a contest prep drug. If you were a higher bodyfat % you most likely didn't notice any positive effects. If it was real winny you probably experienced the negative effects - most likely painful joints.
    PCT - Winny, like all steroids, will shut you down and even though it's a fairly mild drug you should have still used an AI on cycle and PCT is still very much necessary. I'm gonna guess you didn't do any of that.

To the guy that asked about if a person can keep the gains after a cycle. IF (and that's a big IF) you had a solid base to begin with and a good knowledge of diet and training then given a solid PCT and speedy recovery (this is where taking HCG on cycle really helps) then you can keep most if not all of your gains up to or near your natural genetic potential. Anything past your genetic potential you will lose to matter what you do (with the exception of using more drugs) after completing your cycle.

Forget BMI, Forget Calipers, and Forget bodpod. They've all been proven to be inaccurate. Unless you get a dexa scan the best way to figure out your BF% is by evaluation through pics. I posted pics of different people at different bodyfat levels a couple of pages back.

Unless you have a medical condition then your problem is your diet. People always tell me their diet is "on point", but unless you have a written meal plan and have calculated everything you eat on a daily basis based off your TDEE then you don't have a clue what you're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    You should never take steroids unless you're at or under 15%BF. Doing so signficantly increases estrogen related side effects that you hear so much about in the media. Also, if you can't get down to 15% naturally then you're body just isn't ready to do steroids. You've gotta have a better base both physically and mentally. Too much growth too quick can cause significant damage to your connective tissue. If you're over 15% bodyfat the you don't know how to diet. If you don't know how to diet then you're cycle will suffer and any small gains you do make on cycle will quickly disappear when you're off cycle and likely be worse than you were before.
    Can you expand on why bodyfat %'s above 15% increase the estrogen related side effects?
    2006 Bowtech Tribute - 60lbs / 29"
    Copper John Dead Nuts
    Trophy Taker Shakey Hunter
    Apline Soft Loc 5 Arrow Quiver
    CX Maxima Hunter 250

Quote Originally Posted by KYBowhunter View Post
    Can you expand on why bodyfat %'s above 15% increase the estrogen related side effects?
    Simply put. The more bodyfat you have - the more aromatase enzymes you have and aromatase enzymes convert more of the androgens you put into your body to estrogen inducing estrogen related side effects.

Basically the fatter you = the greater the conversion of testosterone to estrogen.

Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    Simply put. The more bodyfat you have - the more aromatase enzymes you have and aromatase enzymes convert more of the androgens you put into your body to estrogen inducing estrogen related side effects.

Basically the fatter you = the greater the conversion of testosterone to estrogen.
    Interesting...thanks.
    2006 Bowtech Tribute - 60lbs / 29"
    Copper John Dead Nuts
    Trophy Taker Shakey Hunter
    Apline Soft Loc 5 Arrow Quiver
    CX Maxima Hunter 250

Uh oh look what the doctor ordered.
    uploadfromtaptalk1405900407239.jpg
    No man is truly married until he understands every word his wife is NOT saying.

That's a beautiful sight!! Can't beat Watson and Pfizer!!

I dont even know waht this **** is, I just refuse to spend more money than protein powder to get big or in shape. Im a cheapskate in that sense.

Have you used Anabolic Steroids, Testosterone and/or HGH? Anonymous Poll

That prob cost him $26
    Last edited by BowTeker01; July 20th, 2014 at 11:12 PM. Reason: spelling

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast