Reezen11 and his spine indexed arrows.

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Page 1 of 53 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    Close to NYC but far enough away to Hunt!!!

Reezen11 and his spine indexed arrows.

This is a review of Reezen11 aka Forrest at Haymonds Archery and his spine indexed arrows.

Forrest and I met in the Deer Crossing Archery discussions. Me blasting my code ( want it ) lol and Reezen11 posting back to buy from him as a dealer as he could offer a better product. ( Spine Indexed Arrows )

We went tit for tat for a while until I posted that he offered something buying direct could not.

Reezen11 reached out to me in a PM said thanks and asked if I had ever tried a spine indexed, squared at both ends arrow.

Like most guy I know my answer was , no and what's the difference?

Well after some texts and calls he sent me a dozen 400 Spine DCA hunters ready to shoot. Yes I paid him for the arrows. He didn't ask for a free review and if he were I'm certainly not the guy to get it from.

The arrows arrived Thursday or Friday. Right out of the box I noticed that the fletch job was the best I have seen. I only know one guy who's fletch job is as good. He doesn't fletch for others...

All of the vanes were set equal, no extra glue etc.

All of the arrows were marked to indicate the stiff side of the spine and all of the cock vanes were 100% on point with the index marks. Left helical was used.

Today was the first day I got a chance to shoot these arrows. Yesterday was too windy. I didn't bring them to my local shoot today as I had no time with them but I did shoot them for 30 minutes before I had to take my daughter out this evening.

These are my results

20 Yard ( These are my first 3 arrows fired ) Amazing is all I can say. ( The arrows were made to the same specs as the ones I will now be shooting stumps with )

30 Yards ( Arrows 3-6 no joke )

40 Yards

These are my findings.

Spine Indexed and squared at both ends matters. To you guys that don't do it your not doing yourself justice. After about 20 arrows I won't ever just "buy" arrows again. Just " buying " arrows is a waste of my $$$.

I noticed immediately that the arrows fly better. Their entry into the target was very lineal. Almost amazingly so.

The arrows flying so well gave me a better sense of confidence. Almost point and shoot confidence. The confidence allowed me to trust my equipment and just aim. Wether fact or fiction a boost in confidence is a boost. I'll take it!

To any of you guys looking to shoot better I would strongly suggest that you reach out to Reezen11 by sending him a PM. Hopefully he chimes in with his email and phone number.

I learned something today and any day I learn its a great day. Thanks my new friend!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car

4. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

Good stuff!
    Affordable Canadian bear hunts N.W. Ontario, PM me for details

6. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

thanks ! hphunter!!!
    appreciate the review .glad you like them.
    as always every arrow i build is treated and handled as if it were going in my own quiver.
    Hidden Content OR CALL 315-681-1676
    Hidden Content OR CALL 405-313-5176
    DERCROSSING ARCHERY DEALER> BLACK EAGLE ARROW DEALER>HAPS ARROW DEALER > XECUTIONER BROADHEAD DEALER > VANETEC VANE DEALER> ELEMENT ARROW DEALER >CATALYST CAMO DEALER

I agree 100%, Reezen11 made me up a dozen as well and he did a fantastic job, great communication, and great product and service....I'll buy again from him for sure.....

Quote Originally Posted by hphunter View Post
    This is a review of Reezen11 aka Forrest at Haymonds Archery and his spine indexed arrows.

Forrest and I met in the Deer Crossing Archery discussions. Me blasting my code ( want it ) lol and Reezen11 posting back to buy from him as a dealer as he could offer a better product. ( Spine Indexed Arrows )

We went tit for tat for a while until I posted that he offered something buying direct could not.

Reezen11 reached out to me in a PM said thanks and asked if I had ever tried a spine indexed, squared at both ends arrow.

Like most guy I know my answer was , no and what's the difference?

Well after some texts and calls he sent me a dozen 400 Spine DCA hunters ready to shoot. Yes I paid him for the arrows. He didn't ask for a free review and if he were I'm certainly not the guy to get it from.

The arrows arrived Thursday or Friday. Right out of the box I noticed that the fletch job was the best I have seen. I only know one guy who's fletch job is as good. He doesn't fletch for others...

All of the vanes were set equal, no extra glue etc.

All of the arrows were marked to indicate the stiff side of the spine and all of the cock vanes were 100% on point with the index marks. Left helical was used.

Today was the first day I got a chance to shoot these arrows. Yesterday was too windy. I didn't bring them to my local shoot today as I had no time with them but I did shoot them for 30 minutes before I had to take my daughter out this evening.

These are my results

20 Yard ( These are my first 3 arrows fired ) Amazing is all I can say. ( The arrows were made to the same specs as the ones I will now be shooting stumps with )

30 Yards ( Arrows 3-6 no joke )

40 Yards

These are my findings.

Spine Indexed and squared at both ends matters. To you guys that don't do it your not doing yourself justice. After about 20 arrows I won't ever just "buy" arrows again. Just " buying " arrows is a waste of my $$$.

I noticed immediately that the arrows fly better. Their entry into the target was very lineal. Almost amazingly so.

The arrows flying so well gave me a better sense of confidence. Almost point and shoot confidence. The confidence allowed me to trust my equipment and just aim. Wether fact or fiction a boost in confidence is a boost. I'll take it!

To any of you guys looking to shoot better I would strongly suggest that you reach out to Reezen11 by sending him a PM. Hopefully he chimes in with his email and phone number.

I learned something today and any day I learn its a great day. Thanks my new friend!
    Obsession Def-con M7/Limbsaver Pro V/DCA Stabilizer/BG Ascent Verdict/Breathn Strings/Carter Quickie/Black Eagle ArrowsHidden Content

I personally know Forrest and the one thing I can tell you that NOTHING leaves his shop unless it is perfect. You can reach him at (315) 681-1676 or forrest@haymondsarchery.com.
    2014 Mathews Creed XS
    Twisted X BowString
    Deer Crossing Arrows by Rezeen11 & Haymond's Archery

Quote Originally Posted by reezen11 View Post
    thanks ! hphunter!!!
    appreciate the review .glad you like them.
    as always every arrow i build is treated and handled as if it were going in my own quiver.
    Now I need a dozen of the target shafts for my new to me 2014 Elite Pro Edge that should be arriving tomorrow!!!

I bought from him and the only mistake I found was me not letting him do the fletching for me!! LOL I wanted to fletch my own (sense of accomplishment I guess) and did decent, however I know that he would have been able to do a better job than I could! They fly GREAT though!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DCA arrows.jpg 
Views:	1153 
Size:	100.1 KB 
ID:	1927358
    Last edited by Luke M; April 7th, 2014 at 01:26 AM. Reason: spelling
    If you don't want to be judged, why do you judge others? Be kind to others as they may have more problems/issues than you see.

Now I need a dozen of the target shafts for my new to me 2014 Elite Pro Edge that should be arriving tomorrow!!!
    well lets get you hooked up with some more arrows!!!!
    DERCROSSING ARCHERY DEALER> BLACK EAGLE ARROW DEALER>HAPS ARROW DEALER > XECUTIONER BROADHEAD DEALER > VANETEC VANE DEALER> ELEMENT ARROW DEALER >CATALYST CAMO DEALER

I too will vouch for his work. Ordered arrows last week. I got to shooting them today. Bare shafts were grouping 1" at 15 yards. Squaring on both ends and spine consistency are far more importent than the difference between .003 and .001. Especially in a bow hunting application.
    2015 Bowtech Prodigy
    2014 Prime Impact

can I get a pm with price per dozen? of different shafts?

pm sent

Shot more today. Only at a bag inside at 20 but man it's like night and day!

Any chance I can get a pm of prices and what's available, looking into getting some new arrows to use for some 3d and hunting? Bow is Hoyt Faktor 34 set at 65lbs and 29" DL also shoot my arrows cut to 29" with 100 grain points. Giving you this info so you might make some suggestions as well for my setup.

Coming from Forrest they might be alright

Good shooting btw
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you"-Jeremy Clarkson

Quote Originally Posted by Blurxc View Post
    Any chance I can get a pm of prices and what's available, looking into getting some new arrows to use for some 3d and hunting? Bow is Hoyt Faktor 34 set at 65lbs and 29" DL also shoot my arrows cut to 29" with 100 grain points. Giving you this info so you might make some suggestions as well for my setup.
    Driving right now will respond as soon as I can
    Thanks

Some more great work by Forrest (reezen11)

Quote Originally Posted by reezen11 View Post
    Driving right now will respond as soon as I can
    Thanks
    Please PM or text me w a price for target shafts. I would like to order today. I will be driving all day as well. Stinks!

Bow is a Hoyt Pro Edge
    28 draw maybe 28.5 but unlikely
    60lbs
    IBO is 321 but guys say they are running hot.

I'm thinking 28 Carbon to Carbon
    W Easton Super Uni Bushings and Super G Nocks

100 up front or 125 w inserts so it's IBO Legal

Bow is Hoyt Green I want the fusion 2.1 low profile vanes but I'm lost in color. Thinking all flo green or all flo yellow. Any suggestions on some color combos?

Quote Originally Posted by dhom View Post
    Some more great work by Forrest (reezen11)
    Ah you got them!!! Nice man.

Quote Originally Posted by Blurxc View Post
    Pm sent

Quote Originally Posted by JHENS87 View Post
    Coming from Forrest they might be alright

Good shooting btw
    lol maybe you should try some Jeremy..

Ah you got them!!! Nice man.
    I did. He was relentless. Forrest does some mighty fine work.

ditto to everything said above. forrest is the man for sure. first dozen i've ever had indexed and i even bought shafts only and fletched myself. i've fletched enough arrows i'm pretty good at it, but being spine indexed they do fly amazing. can't recommend him enough!!
    2014 Obsession Phoenix
    2013 PSE Supra Max
    Samick Journey recurve
    If God didn't want us to eat animals, then why did he make them out of meat?

Quote Originally Posted by dhom View Post
    I did. He was relentless. Forrest does some mighty fine work.
    Wait until you shoot those DCA's by Reezen11! Please post a report. The man deserves credit.

I am glad your happy!

Ttt

Page 1 of 53 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast