Thread: Mxb 320

Mxb 320

Hello everyone I just purchased a MXB 320. 3 Question!

1. Does it come with a cocking rope?

2.I think someone mentioned they got a soft case with it?

3. Will i be happy?

Thanks' Steve

Hunlee live on north side of river butt not far from big water
    Hunlee looked at an priced out a 320 at a local shop but the man said the case didnt come with said bow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT some dealers have case included ,,,,this is what hunlee found out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It all comes down to this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SOME DEALERS WANT TO SELL BOWS AND SOME WANT TO SCREW THEIR CUSTOMERS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    needless to say hunlee didnt buy a 320 from that dealer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rope cocker comes with the bow and hunlee thinks you will be happy camper!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hunlee like the 320 alot but ended up buying a 2013 sz350!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hunlee
    Strikezone FAN BOY hunlee shootin
    SZ350 and SZ380 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WARP SPEED SPLINTERS drawin blood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I purchased one as well with the beginner package
    Hawke scope , Bohning quiver , 3 mission 22" arrows
    It did come with a case and rope cocking aid.

Now that does not mean all dealers have cases included.

The website says you should only cock this bow with a cocking aid so I am sure it will come with one.

Oh you will not just like this bow you will love it.

Enjoy

Not too many compound crossbows out there that allow you to loosen limbs and replace strings without a press but this one does

I have a 2013 mxb-320 it came with a case.my dealer told me last Saturday the 2014 mxb320 didn`t come with a case.i shoot for him so he wouldn't b.s.me

Funny, mission replaced my 2013 case with a 2014 model because it didn't fit right. Also they don't list a case as an accessorie. Maybe your dealer isn't sure.

2014 literature says Mission 320 comes with factory case. My 2013 320 did not.
    Mission MXB 320
    Matrix 355
    NWTF
    QDMA
    NRA Life Member

Yes, if you go to the Mission web site, then accessories, then crossbow accessories, then soft case, the last sentence says "The MXB case is free will all MXB crossbows."

My 2014 MXB320 came in the box we opened together at Dealers in a case wid the rope cocker on the Bow. So maybe some of these Dealers want to sell the case fer more profit. They all come in a sealed box. Have him open one & see if'en the model ain't inside the case. Thet are fully assembled!
    Miss Vixen Blk. T-hole model Terror of all Tick Toters
    Marie Laveau Matrix 355
    Banshee MXB 320
    vixenmaster strings

Adelmo I think your dealer either ripped you off or the factory made a mistake. Every 320 I have seen or heard about came with a case. I would talk to the dealer and if he won't help you I'd call/write mission customer service and tell them what happened. I also returned you pm. I hate to see you pay for something you were due.

Thank you everyone!

some dealers will take accessories that are free and sell them as add on's

Mine came with one

Contact Mission archery by email I had a couple of questions and had a response in less than 24 hrs

There is a tag right on the bow that says" comes with free case".

Hunlee live on north side of river butt not far from big water
    Hunlee went to the 2 local mission dealers and neither one had the case included,,,,,,,,,,,case is extra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Guess what ??????????? Hunlee will buy bows and archery tackle from dealers that don't want to screw the customers over,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, besides that hunlee knows more about archery than 99% of the personal in said archery stores!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
    Hunlee found out long ago there are good online stores that want to sell,like Wyvern, and a couple of dealers that hunlee has to diver to and the local shops are not much more than a CLOWN SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

hunlee
    Strikezone FAN BOY hunlee shootin
    SZ350 and SZ380 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WARP SPEED SPLINTERS drawin blood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

In 2013 MXB 320's did not include a case, this year 2014 ALL MXB's will include a free case, I know because I manage a shop & we sell MXB's, I have 2013 catalog & it says 320 does not include free soft case.

brn2bwild,
    I just ordered a 320 last Monday will this safety Issue slow things up?

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by smair911 View Post
    brn2bwild,
    I just ordered a 320 last Monday will this safety Issue slow things up?

Steve
    You ordered a 320 ? Yer Dealer didn't have one in stock ? I don't think this issue they are talkin about will involve the MXB320. Its been out couple of yrs wid no trouble.
    Marie Laveau Matrix 355
    Banshee MXB 320
    vixenmaster strings

Hi smokepolehall,

No he didn't have any 320s he said it might take a couple of weeks. I think the reason he didn't have many because this is NYS first year legalizing crossbow hunting so there a bit leery on carrying to many in stock. I ordered it a week ago tomorrow.

Thanks' Steve

Ok i see now yer from NY. Yup i can see why the Dealer maynot have had any in stock,. They would sit there gatherin dust
    Marie Laveau Matrix 355
    Banshee MXB 320
    vixenmaster strings

Quote Originally Posted by brn2bwild View Post
    In 2013 MXB 320's did not include a case, this year 2014 ALL MXB's will include a free case, I know because I manage a shop & we sell MXB's, I have 2013 catalog & it says 320 does not include free soft case.
    Every 320 we sold last and this year comes with a FREE case. It is included with the purchase. The only thing that you pay extra for is if you choose to upgrade to a better scope and quiver package.
    2014 Hoyt Carbon Spyder Turbo, Trijicon sight ,QAD HDX rest and Meopta
    Big Bend Archery Staff Shooter
    MXB-320 Crossbow
    Bear Grizzly 50#, Stryker TDL 53#
    "When you are in it up to your ears, keep your mouth shut."

Every crossbow that ships out of the Mission facility comes with the free case. Please visit your Authorized Mission Retailer.

Mine didn't come with a case. I asked my dealer and they said the case wasn't included. Bought it last fall.