Archery Talk Forum banner

LH...2013 ROSS Archery H.I.T

For Sale 
588 views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  Timbow 
#1 ·
2013 ROSS H.I.T......left hand. Maxs out at 62#. I have 28" and 28 1/2" mods for the dual track binary cams. Currently getting 310fps IBO with the 28 1/2" mods set short. 36" axle to axle with 7" brace height. Stealth black riser with carbon limbs and blk/org string and cables
ThIs is probably the nicest feeling bow in hand I have owned in over 35 yrs. I am still kind of old school and am having a hard time get used to the rock solid back end and short valley which is the only reason i am parting with it. The bows has seen a couple 3D shoots along with my winter indoor league and is in great shape. It also comes with a brand new spare string/cable set that match existing. Not that it needs them installed I just like to take care of my stuff and always carry a spare set with me just in case.
Selling bare bow with string dampener and spare string/cable set. New was $850 + $100 for the spares. Asking $650. Will consider trade for Bowtech CPXL or possibly a PSE if the right one. May be open to other options as well. I also have a LH Savage 16FLHSS (ss/synthetic) in .22-250 I coukd work into a trade if wanted.
Located in Essex County, Ontario.

Thanks
Tim

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I didnt really want to have to do this but have found another bow that I have been wanting to try for a while so am dropping the price on this one to $550. Its gotta go. I can email or text more pictures.

Thanks
Tim

#3 ·
Still up for grabs. Would consider a trade for a BowTech Allegiance or 82nd/101st Airborne as well in black, chrome or comp colours.

Thanks
Tim

#4 ·
Any offers. Open for other trades as well.

Thanks
Tim

#6 ·
It is for sure. I just need something with a spongier back end........it can be yours. LoL

Thanks
Tim

#7 ·
One more price drop. I have another bow waiting. Will take $475 +shipping.

Thanks
Tim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.