Thread: Fasteners for HCA X-Treme

Fasteners for HCA X-Treme

Hello. I'm looking for the size of the machine screws that hold the modules on the cams, I would like to replace them with some that thread all the way through to flush with the tapped area in the cam. I can pull them out and head to a supplier here but I figured someone might just know the size. Thanks for lookin'.

If it's got moving parts, I'm interested.
    Current gear:
    Mathews Monster XLR8 70lbs.
    High Country Archery X-Treme 70lbs.

Standard is 10-24x3/8"...looks to me like 1/2" will protude a little outside...? Don't know if you could find a tweener...7/16"?
    High Country Archery
    '14 X-treme / '14 Axis / '09 Speed Pro / '08 Carbon Stilleto / '06 Carbon Sidewinder / '01 Carbon 4-Runner

Thank you very much. I'll take a look at what they have at the supply house. If I have to grind them a bit, that's ok.
    Current gear:

WAIT! I grabbed the wrong bag a screws damnit. My apologies...the correct size is 8-32 x 3/8"...for what is installed.
    High Country Archery
    '14 X-treme / '14 Axis / '09 Speed Pro / '08 Carbon Stilleto / '06 Carbon Sidewinder / '01 Carbon 4-Runner

Right on. I was checking this out after work. If it had been wrong, would have been my own fault for not pulling one and taking it with me. I really appreciate the update though.

Edit - What do you think of your X-treme? I really like it but was wondering if there are any custom cam modules with longer stop lobes?
    Current gear:

I like it...haven't had time to shoot it much. I have my new Axis also and both bows need sighted in...both have HHA single pins. I doubt there at custom mods available. Feverarchery may know of something?
    High Country Archery

I like the bow quite a bit. It doesn't need the modification, I just like to modify things. I have the single pin Copper John slider on there. Works great.
    Current gear:

Quote Originally Posted by Lmbhngr View Post
    I like it...haven't had time to shoot it much. I have my new Axis also and both bows need sighted in...both have HHA single pins. I doubt there at custom mods available. Feverarchery may know of something?
    no custom modules avaliable.
    Fever Archery
    HCA Dealer
    Hopkins, MI

Appreciate the response. I had been thinking that would probably be the case, no worries.
    Current gear: