a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: 2014 x10 slit limb question

2014 x10 slit limb question

do the new splitlimb x10 limbs come from barnsdale or are they something else.and hows these bows shoot.draw cycle ect.

I am not 100% on the limbs. But I recently bought the x10 Split Limb and I love it! I had the Iron Mace and as good as that bow was I am liking the x10 better. The draw cycle is smooth and with the double string stops there is not vibration in the riser. I just got mine tuned but its been so windy lately I haven't been able to shoot much distance yet. It is probably one of the quietest bows I have every shot! You won't regret it!
    High Country x10 Split Limb
    Extreme Raptor 911 Sight
    Trophy Ridge Drop Zone Rest
    Truball Release, Easton Lightspeed Arrows

the limbs are made by gordon glass.

need help I have a new x -10 split limb bow right @70 29'' I have only shot it about 5-10 times . the problem is the far right cable is falling out of the grove after 1or 2 shots .after that ,now the serving was damaged , just repair that with some new serving . looking for some help........and why this has happen and how do I repair it........

when I received mine I had to tighten about every screw on it.even the draw mods .put alittle lock tite on everything now its fine.not sure what to say bout your problem.get in touch with feverarchery here on archerytalk.he will point you in the right direction.

ok thanks will try,,,,just want to make sure I am telling it right , the cable is falling [[out/ off track]] of the roller guard and it is getting stuck on top of the other cable after 1 or 2 shots , this is how the serving got messed up . it only took a couple times of that ...

that roller guard may need adjusting there is adjusting screws under the hca gold medallion stickers on each side of the risor not sure how they work I wasnnt getting enough vane clearance so I had mine adjusted a fuzz now everything is good,i got mine up for sale if anyone is interested ,i bought an experience last night and a crossbow 2 days ago now i got to sell something and its gonna be the high country.ill let it go for 550.00 its in mint condition with less than 150 shots.

thanks again, I will try that I did see the 2 screws on either side of the main bolt hole, but wasn't 100% sure ,