Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange things you have found on your trail cam.

Thumbs up Strange things you have found on your trail cam.

Ever capture a picture of something odd on a trail cam? if so, Post it here and let us share in the enjoyment.

Those blasted blank pictures of trees and such everytime that 200 class deer walk by , I think my camera is broke.

Funny you mention this, I saw where some one had a Granddaddy long legs on the lens...that was a cool picture.
    SEMPER FI 88-97
    DI@PI 94-96

The funniest things I ever saw on a trail camera photo were the two geniuses that trespassed onto private land and put their camera by my friend's tree stand. We left a note for them to call and claim their camera, but for some reason they never picked up the phone.
    Last edited by J. Wesbrock; September 2nd, 2005 at 02:14 PM.

I don’t use one but my buddy was getting pictures of nothing. Had no clue what was setting it off. So he went to watch it from a tree stand. Birds set it off.

I have yet to get anything really strange in pictures. But I personally have seen some interesting sights from my stand while hunting in a local park!!!!! Thank god I have a digital camera, could you imagine the looks I would get when I went to pic up those prints??????

blue thunder

I got a raccoon the other night and my son got an owl on his.

I had a pic of a little girl pulling her sled last winter. I don't know where she came from or where she was going but she had one heck of a hick either way. I had a turkey come in and lay down and goto sleep in a pic. Lots of coons and possums fighting.

My favorite is I hunted with a outfitter in illinois and seen he had some cameras and when I asked if he had gotten any interesting photos he told me of the time when he got a picture of the guy from down the road at night trespassing with a gun in his hands looking dead at the camera. The funny thing was this guy was supposed to be 100 percent disabled and on disability he said that even his wife cut the grass.

Let see some pictures!!!

Here are some pics of a couple winners I got. I happen to know the goofballs.

I wont show the last photo but lets just say it was a "full moon"

rick
    Attached Images Attached Images

another one

I caught a hillbilly on my cam last week.

will post pics soon.

-Dave

Funniest I ever saw was a guy dressed as a clown dancing in front of his brothers cam. That made the rounds a few years ago and was pure evil!

My best was a "ghost" caught by a cheap Stealth Cam;

[IMG][/IMG]

Obviously a close deer breathing in the cold air - but still neat!
    PSE Archery * Trophy Ridge * Rocket Aeroheads * Vortex Optics * The Buck Bomb * Under Armour * John's Custom Strings * DLC Covert Cameras

Those are great....Keep them coming

A year ago or so there was a post about a trail cam pic of a lady.

The trail cam was set up in the middle of a huge piece of timber, this guy said he rarely checked it and it was 10 miles to the nearest dirt road. Well his trail cam took a photo of a middle aged old woman in jeans at 0300. He posted it was in the middle of nowhere and it was no joke and he contacted local law enforcement but to no result.

Probably BS

Flying squirrel

I had a picture of a flying squirrel landing on my camera. I Didn`t realize how rare that picure was because it was one of my first pictures. I can`t find it anymore and I think someone took it.

60x

Post your buck vs. coons, buck and bedded buck, apple in mouth doe, you have ton of funny ones.
    I got a chubby guy walking his dog and a mountain biker at the same set the other day. No wonder that trail looked so good. They are on film and I don't have a scanner unfotunately. I moved my set and had a doe bed down in front of the camera and burn the rest of my film swatting flies.

I got a pretty good one....well it wasnt so funny to us at the time but now that I look back it is...well we set up our cam without reading instructions or really even thinking about it...we pointed the cam facing the West...we come back a few days later and the pictures are all filled up...we are totally pumped thinking wow we are going to have some good pictures of deer....we develope them....well all we got was a nice sunset...if you flipped through the pictures really fast like a deck of cards you had a bunch of pictures of the sun setting to the west....lesson learned dont point the darn cam straight east or west where the sun will hit it...

two weeks ago I caught an old guy way up in the middle of nowhere in a speedo. I threw them away, otherwise I would of posted it. I guess I could go get one printed off from the negatives.
    Hes dead and didn know it
    "Life is tough, but its tougher if your stupid." -John Wayne
    Save 1000 elk, shoot a wolf
    "Save the animals, eat a vegitarian"
    "I hunt because my wife can't climb trees" -Jeff Foxworthy-

Quote Originally Posted by duckbuster870
    two weeks ago I caught an old guy way up in the middle of nowhere in a speedo. I threw them away, otherwise I would of posted it. I guess I could go get one printed off from the negatives.

Now that is one that I would have to see to believe. But being an old guy in speedo's...uh, actually I'll just take your word for it, LOL.
    SEMPER FI 88-97
    DI@PI 94-96

Cool Pic

I got this pic of a buck that has a set of eyes glowing behind him between his antlers. We lightened it up and could see it was another buck.

BigD_N_Cherokee

One of my Deer Cams set-up over a Mock Scrape caught this dude (just above the date and time stamp)..... I don't know what it is ??? Is it a mink??

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfed
    One of my Deer Cams set-up over a Mock Scrape caught this dude (just above the date and time stamp)..... I don't know what it is ??? Is it a mink??

Yes it's a mink
    Never take life too seriously...nobody gets out alive!!

I've never seen a Mink in this area in my life! Certainly an unusual lil' critter? What do they eat? Will they prey on Turkey nests, etc? Judging by the size of these lil' dudes.... it's gonna take a ton of them to line my hunting coat!

Here in Mich. we have guys like that called Pine Martin. But I dont really know how to tell it from a mink.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast