Thread: HCA Stiletto module/post settings?

HCA Stiletto module/post settings?

Hey guys, I have a 2007 HCA Carbon Stiletto, and I have been having fits getting mod/post settings for it. Been unable to get them from HCA directly, and they are not on their website. They had 2010 Iron Mace specs on there, but this must be different because when I set it up for what they said is 28" it didn't feel right at all, and that was also the first spot on the short module, which I believe goes 27-29"? Any help anyone could offer is greatly appreciated, or even if you maybe know a dealers number that seems to know old HCA product specs like this. Thanks in advance for any assistance anyone can offer!

The stiletto features the same cam as the iron mace does.You should be able to go by this cam chart. http://highcountryarchery.net/wp-con...ce-Trinary.pdf
    Same cam. Should be pretty close to what you are trying to achieve. The modules used are the same as the current ones used on the x10's.. Which draw length are you trying to achieve?
    Fever Archery
    HCA Dealer
    Hopkins, MI

Thanks for your reply, feverarchery! Trying to get it set up for 28". It seems like wherever I put the modules, the letoff is almost no-existant also. Any insight on that?

Quote Originally Posted by heritage36 View Post
    Thanks for your reply, feverarchery! Trying to get it set up for 28". It seems like wherever I put the modules, the letoff is almost no-existant also. Any insight on that?
    As long as you are putting the draw stops in the correct spots according to the module. Example. Module on D, draw stops on D. Make sure your cams are in time. Best way iw to put the bow in a draw board to make sure the cams are in time and the module ears touch the string the same time the external stops do.
    Fever Archery
    HCA Dealer
    Hopkins, MI

Quote Originally Posted by heritage36 View Post
    If set correctly, that's the nature of the T2 cams. There's a short valley and the cams are aggressive. Try moving your draw stops back a small amount at a time. My mods are on "C" and my stops are between "C and D". You can't go to far or the stops won't make contact with the limbs. But you can get a bit more valley. May not be "proper" or "optimal" settings but FOR ME, it shoots awesome and has the perfect valley.
    '09 HCA Speed Pro
    '14 HCA Axis

High Country Archery-the fastest bows under warranty