Thread: New Ross Bows?

New Ross Bows?

I got the Cardiac last week and I am in love !! This is the nicest bow I have ever shot. So, this got me wondering......what are the new Ross bows like !!!!!????????

They have got to be awesome, please share some thoughts !
    Living as Christ did is impossible for man.
    Living as a Disciple?,,,,,, I can do that!!!

I haven't had a chance to shoot any either but if they're anything like the Cardiac it's another home-run.

I thought once about selling my Cardiac, but that thought went away pretty quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mike View Post
    I haven't had a chance to shoot any either but if they're anything like the Cardiac it's another home-run.

I thought once about selling my Cardiac, but that thought went away pretty quick.
    I have done some tweaking on mine like a nice set of strings, speed nocks and I built a nicer string stop. I clocked it at the shop yesterday at 276 and still a whisper. To me that is great speed from a bow that is so easy to tune and easy to shoot. It is almost faster than I wanted. I am finding that fixed blades fly better at slower speeds.

I am hoping to pick up one of the newer Ross's over the summer and keep my Cardiac as a backup bow and let my buddy hunt with it.
    Living as Christ did is impossible for man.
    Living as a Disciple?,,,,,, I can do that!!!

Check out the new Headhunter, or the XD. It's smaller and lighter than the Cardiac with a solid back wall. I think you'll love it.

My Ross Crave is a sweet shooter. My first new bow in 20 years. 60 yard groups rival my 30 yard groups from my old bow. Very quiet, smooth and fast. Confidence inspiring to say the least.

12' Ross Crave 33.5
    Q.A.D ultra HDX
    Spot Hogg Hunter
    B-Stinger 8"
    Tight Spot