Archery Talk Forum banner

Thinking of coming back...

2K views 35 replies 11 participants last post by  Maddoxsdaddy 
#1 ·
...To the Bear Brotherhood.

I jumped ship last year. I sold my 2007 Element and bought a 2010 BowTech Destroyer 340. The Destroyer is nasty fast and extremely accurate. The problem is, I've never really felt "comfortable" with it. Maybe it was because I was so used to the smooth draw of the Element and it's single cam system. It wasn't a speed demon but I feel like I "enjoyed" shooting it a lot more than the Destroyer.

So, I have to make a decision. Since I'm going out for left forearm (holding hand) surgery next week, it'll be a while before I can shoot again so it might be a good time to make a move??? I know... shoot it before you buy it.

Does this make me a traitor for thinking about switching back? :mg:

How do the new twin cam Bear's (Anarchy, Method, Agenda) compare to the newer single cams (Empire, Domain) or even the Carnage???

Give me some thoughts please.

#35 ·
Welcome to the Anarchy army. Great shooting bow that I like a little more every time I shoot it.

#36 ·
I can't wait to shoot it. I have about another month until the arm is healed enough to hold it while I draw.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.