Archery Talk Forum banner

2014 speed pro x10

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  HawgEnvy 
#1 ·
well it took months to get it right but am very impressed with the bow. good vally solid back ,wall lots of vane clearance and the finish is outstanding. over all very nice. shot it though congraft was 322 at 60# 30dl 304 gr. 5575 goldtip xt

#3 ·
I just recently picked one in the AT classified for a great price.. It's a 2012 x10 from what was said in the post and when I received it it's brand new.. I've been wanting to try one of these for a long time and all I can say is man am I glad I did! Haven't got a lot of time on it but these are great shooting bows!

#4 ·
its solid limb bow. but i cant get it to come close to ibo speed went to the range and it a shooter thats for sure, draw cycle smooth with a little hump at the end not bad. the valley was the best high country put out . but it looks like i can crank it down at lest 1/4 in more but right now it at sixty. smooth is the best word for it. been since Aug. to get this bow right, three bows later, the finish is really nice. and very and i mean very little cam lean. cant decide weather to keep it or sell it. am pissed at HC right now. like i said been since Aug.to get me my bow so, at xmas got an Elite answer best bow ever made both bows are 60# and shot the same 322 fpc but the elite draw cycle is unreal, and vally, so whats a poor boy to do?

#5 ·
I'm curious...you can't get it to shoot close to IBO. What speed did you get out of it? You're shooting it at 60#? What is your DL? Your arrow weighed how much??

#6 ·
read the first post. but its 60 # 30dl 304 gr 5575 xt 322fps. my 2013 at 60# 30dl carbon express 150 291gr was 342.5 love that high country speed. 2014 dose shot better than my 2 4 runners,premire force,or ironmace,2011 speed pro x10 or my 2013 speed pro x10 but go to say this is by far the best shooting one of them all very little cam lean and i mean very ,dead in the hand after the shot and super quite, holds good on target the valley is almost as good as my answer. going to make a great hunting bow.

#7 ·
Shooting 60# vs IBO spec of 70# is a big speed reducer. If you're getting 322 with your setup...you're good.

#8 ·
went to the range yesterday and shot my speed pro but shot my carbon express 150 talk about fast my 20 yard on my sure loc was at 28 now its at 20 so when sighted in from 20 to 60 i only got to 30 on the sure loc to 60 yd.the 150 is 289 gr witch is about 41/2 gr per lb this thing is smoken fast. 342.5 fps at 60#. flat from 10yds to 28yds. you can be about 5 yds off on yardage when shooting 3Ds and be in the 12 ring. but it makes me lazy judging yardage. i shoot in the low 400s at 3ds so i do my yardage real good anyway. now do i shot my new Elite answer target bow witch i love or my hunting bow witch i love. they are both great bows.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.