a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: LH Caribow Wolverine 1pc longbow 50@28

LH Caribow Wolverine 1pc longbow 50@28

Cari-bow Wolverine by Abe Penner of Manitoba, Canada. Beautiful bow. 9/10 condition with only the smallest of handling marks. Been largely on the rack. 1pc, 58" 50@28. Bocote riser and overlay, beautiful pale honey color quilted maple veneers over a bamboo core, beaver tail rest, thumb rest contoured grip. This bow easily handles my 29.25" draw. Quiet and one of the fastest 'short' longbows out there. Awesome grip. Comes with a nice fleece bow sock and new condition LRU fastflight string. This bow goes for $850 Canadian new (approx. $770 USD) plus shipping.

Was originally asking $525 TYD but going to offer here for $495 TYD, postal MO or Paypal and I will grab the fees on this one to push for a sale. Save almost $300 over new.

No trades. PM for purchase.

WhippenStick. Stewart. Java Man. Habu. Centaur. Etc.

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane."--Marcus Aurelius

Guys his bow is ace. Super shooter and excellent condition. Pics show the beauty. Save yourself almost $300 over new and an 8 month wait.

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane."--Marcus Aurelius

^ 'His' bow, I meant 'this' bow is ace haha. Goldilocks short bow here. Super smooth to just past 29" and silly fast. 128 views and no interest yet?? TTT!

Reduced to $470 TYD. Postal MO or Paypal gift (as price reduced I no longer cover fees)

Sold pending funds.

Sold