Thread: posting problems

posting problems

my post doesn't show up on the forum page when I post it. it shows that it posted, in the thread that i'm that i'm replying to, but when I go "back" to the subject page, the post and my username isn't in the reply column, unless I refresh the subject page. what's the fix for this?. I've tried rebooting several times with no improvement.
    suspiciously, it's been like this since I earned my 1 week "vacation" from this site , several weeks ago.

Might check your browser. I had problems posting, and especially quoting in a post using Chromium browser. Switched to Firefox and the problems went away.

If you are going 'back' to the forum page by using the back button, you are going back to the version of the page that your pc cached before your post. Refreshing the page then updates it. Instead of using the back button, click the link to the forum/subforum above the posts on the page... this will take you back to the parent forum where the thread resides and will present you with the latest greatest updated information available..

Capture.JPG