a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: The Eagle has landed in NE WI, new dealer to carry Oneida bows!

The Eagle has landed in NE WI, new dealer to carry Oneida bows!

We at Trophy Hunters Supply strive to be different, we are your Non-Typical Archery Pro Shop! We are all about taking risk (albeit safe ones) and carry the best of the brands available, not just the popular "name brands". We have people raving about our compounds and crossbow lines, and they don't start with a M,H or B letter, and we think the Oneida Eagle bows fit in with what we have going! So for everyone who also wants to be a little different (in a good way lol) and shoot a really cool bow no one else will probably have (yet), here is your chance to try out the Krestrel we have coming in next week. Our location is in Seymour WI (124 S Main St) which is 10-30 minutes from all the bigger cities in NE WI such as Green Bay, Appleton and Shawano. We invite you to come try out our newest addition to our shop, and to see why these bows have a such a loyal following! Call 920-833-BOWS after 3pm CST to see if our newest bird has landed in Seymour yet.

Trophy Hunters Supply LLC
    Pro Shop authorized to sell: Bows by PSE, Obsession and Elite Archery..... Crossbows by Scorpyd, Killer Instinct, Ten Point and Barnett. We carry all the popular accessories and equipment needed to outfit all your hunting needs!
    Please call 920-562-BOWS or text 920-562-0099 for questions or to order!

Sorry for the mis spell, it's a Kestrel we have coming in next week!
    Pro Shop authorized to sell: Bows by PSE, Obsession and Elite Archery..... Crossbows by Scorpyd, Killer Instinct, Ten Point and Barnett. We carry all the popular accessories and equipment needed to outfit all your hunting needs!

just a bump for a great bow....
    USA Level 2 Instructor
    2012 PSE Supra ME, 47#,ACC, Davis sight;2012 Dominator Pro 3D 55#; DS Advantage; ACC's
    Win-Win Inno Carbon Riser/Tropics 36#(38 tof), Redline arrows 690- DS Advantage-282grn@ 195fps
    2010 Hoyt Vantage Pro, XT 2000, Sprls, Sure Loc W BE 6X, ACC's 408g @ 259

Since the Kestrel came in, i haven't picked up my other bows. I love its uniqueness, not the fastest bow i own, nor the best feeling after the string is released. However my shoulders have been getting worse thru the years, and this bow only needs a little effort the first 6 inches, and then it draws itself practically! There isn't anything like it for draw cycle, but it did sound like a xbow being shot. We put some PSE limb silencers on it and it literally cut the sound and vibration in half. Went all out and put the pollington scope on it and sighted it in on the hooter shooter at 20 yards. Made the mistake of thinking its accuracy off the hooter shooter wouldn't be as precise as a compound, ended up with two junk maxima reds after they robinhooded themselves! Couple guys who witnessed it didn't believe me when i told them i could robinhood them on my first try, i made believers outta them lol.

one of the things I love about the Oneida bows are their ease of tuneing....really, there's just center shot and nock height- get those done and you're basically done...

What's fun to do is see the look on someones face when you have a completely disassembled bow to shooting bullet holes in under half an hour (I'm slow).
    USA Level 2 Instructor
    2012 PSE Supra ME, 47#,ACC, Davis sight;2012 Dominator Pro 3D 55#; DS Advantage; ACC's
    Win-Win Inno Carbon Riser/Tropics 36#(38 tof), Redline arrows 690- DS Advantage-282grn@ 195fps
    2010 Hoyt Vantage Pro, XT 2000, Sprls, Sure Loc W BE 6X, ACC's 408g @ 259

Our Kestrel has been raising a few brows to those who have dared to try it. Everyone comments on the super easy and smooth draw, and admittingly it's louder, most find it acceptable (now that i added the PSE limb bands on it). it's won me over, i can't wait to get it outside to see how it shoots at 40 yards, at 20 it's a tack driver! It seems the only thing keeping these bows out of most peoples hands after trying one is the price (once you quiet it down with limb bands), i say you only live once.

the Kestrel a pretty expensive bow....so whats the reliability like on these bows?

It's official, we are now a stocking Oneida Dealer and have a few bows in stock. If your in WI looking for a new unique bow, come see us! We can help anyone out that also is out of state, just call, we would be glad to help anyone obtain a new Oneida.