Thread: Shooting My CE Covert CX1

Wink Shooting My CE Covert CX1

It's been almost a week since i have got to do any shooting with my Covert CX1 & i am going to later on this evening do some shooting the last time i shot was at the 40 yard mark & today i am going on out to 45 & the 50 yard mark I'am shooting the CE Maxima BlueStreak20" bolts & they have done a excellent job & they are one of the most accurate bolts i had the pleasure to shoot Carbon Express told me that the Maxima Blue Streak 20" are the fastest bolt in the Maxima lin up & my CX1 is shooting at 330 f.p.s. & according to CE the Blue Streak will give me some extra velocity just how much i will have to use a chronograph to determine & i am going to try & buy me a Chrony but money & times are tough on us all right now so it will be put on the back burner for now

I don't think I'd worry too much about the chrony unless you just want it.

Just sight her in and go....330 fps will kill anything and everything you shoot at!!

Horns
    Proud Member of the Roy Hall DRIVEN Foundation Impact Team LUKE 12:6
    CROSSBOW CONNECTION MAGAZINE, Field Editor
    Carbon Express CX-1 Blue Streak Arrows Torrid Broadheads
    ...please visit my Blog "Lee Phillips Outdoors" at www.buckhuntinginpa.com ...

I think i amm gonna just pass on it & put that money somewhere else

Crossbowhunter4, I may be shooting my CX1 thru my chrony this weekend. If I do, I will let you know what the average speed is with the Maxima Hunter bolts and 125gr points.