Shooting My CE Covert CX1

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Wink Shooting My CE Covert CX1

It's been almost a week since i have got to do any shooting with my Covert CX1 & i am going to later on this evening do some shooting the last time i shot was at the 40 yard mark & today i am going on out to 45 & the 50 yard mark I'am shooting the CE Maxima BlueStreak20" bolts & they have done a excellent job & they are one of the most accurate bolts i had the pleasure to shoot Carbon Express told me that the Maxima Blue Streak 20" are the fastest bolt in the Maxima lin up & my CX1 is shooting at 330 f.p.s. & according to CE the Blue Streak will give me some extra velocity just how much i will have to use a chronograph to determine & i am going to try & buy me a Chrony but money & times are tough on us all right now so it will be put on the back burner for now
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CX1.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	122.1 KB 
ID:	1950853   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8 Brand New Carbon Express Maxima Blue Streak 20 inch Hunting Crossbow Bolts (2).jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	119.1 KB 
ID:	1950854  

I don't think I'd worry too much about the chrony unless you just want it.

Just sight her in and go....330 fps will kill anything and everything you shoot at!!

Horns

I think i amm gonna just pass on it & put that money somewhere else

Crossbowhunter4, I may be shooting my CX1 thru my chrony this weekend. If I do, I will let you know what the average speed is with the Maxima Hunter bolts and 125gr points.