Archery Talk Forum banner

Official watch them grow thread ***

37K views 410 replies 141 participants last post by  tyepsu 
#1 ·
I started this thread last year and it turned out great. Let's try it again. I was surprised I have a couple bucks already sporting some hardware.
Wildlife Nature reserve Nature Woodland Deer

Nature Vegetation Natural environment Wildlife Tree

See less See more
#6 ·
I haven't even went to look at my cameras since late December. I bought all new batteries but fear this very harsh winter will have taken a toll on them. This thread just convinced me to get out tomorrow and see what's happening.

#10 ·
I saw a few tonight, some are looking promising,at about 6" so far. Probably wait another week to check cams.

#12 ·
This should be a great thread. I just set up my cams on Saturday so it'll be a couple weeks before I check them. I did see an elk with about 3" of bone a few days ago so it will be interesting to see how the deer's growth compares.

#18 ·
#33 ·
Good catch. I bought a bunch of different cameras before I became a Covert Dealer, the Primos one is not bad, not great, and I still use it. But obviously I like Coverts the most but there are several decent brands out there. But I would have to say Coverts get the most positive feedback on AT and that is how I found out about them and became a dealer. I use the Primos on camera mode and use most of the Coverts in Video mode, which are a little more difficult to post here because you first have to put them on Youtube, and those are all coverts.

#31 ·
Checked my cam today, I think this boy is the moose I was after last year:

How about Raccoon babies?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.