Archery Talk Forum banner

MyCarbon Express Covert CX1 Crossbow

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  HORNS-A-PLENTY 
#1 ·
Well My Fella crossbow hunters
I have got my CX1 shooting out at 50 yards & i had to shoot at different spots to keep from hitting my bolts I am gonna go on to the 60 yard mark next I will be hunting a field & i could very well get a longer shot than i would take in the woods & i just want all of you fellas for all of the help that all of you guys have given me & i am a better shooter because of all of the help & i thank you & God Bless All of you fellas

#3 ·
yes the scope is awesome & very responsive it's a truly well built crossbow scope & the red & green is perfect for early & late in the day this is a win win for the crossbow & scope it does as good as any Nikon i have ever seen used on a crossbow I am going for the 60 yard shot with in the next few days & that should just about do it i am gonna be hunting at the edge of a field & a clear shot out past the 50 yard mark thats why i am making sure that my CX1 is shooting good at the longer distance Horns A Plenty you're in for a treat when you start using your CX1 rig

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.