Thread: Need help identifying and string length.

Need help identifying and string length.

Traded a buddy and picked up this oneida eagle. I know nothing about these really so I was hoping you guys could help me out. It's been sitting in a garage for over a decade and didn't have a string on it. Is there any way to identify the model, year,and what length string to get for it? It measures 50 1/4" between limb tips. Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks

Go to the American Eagle Bows website. You want to look for the serial number guide---it will show you how to identify your bow....SN will be under the grip...the first 2/3 letters determine modle and year.

The limbs will have the modle on them Eagle, Strile eagle, Tomcat...if it doesn't, then it's probaby something like an H500...
    USA Level 2 Instructor
    2012 PSE Supra ME, 47#, 30",ACC- 390's Davis sight, FITA ring,
    Win-Win Inno Carbon Riser/Tropics 36#(38 tof), Redline arrows 690- DS Advantage-282grn@ 195fps
    2010 Hoyt Vantage Pro, XT 2000, Sprls, Sure Loc W BE 6X, ACC's 408g @ 259

Quote Originally Posted by Fury90flier View Post
    Go to the American Eagle Bows website. You want to look for the serial number guide---it will show you how to identify your bow....SN will be under the grip...the first 2/3 letters determine modle and year.

The limbs will have the modle on them Eagle, Strile eagle, Tomcat...if it doesn't, then it's probaby something like an H500...
    It looks hand written and very faded. From what I can Tell it appears to read fb3h03 but I could be wrong

here is the link for the SN.
    http://www.oneidabows.net/forum/view...php?f=43&t=312

There are other ways to ID the modle but I'm not the one to be going over that...I'm sure a few others will chime in and help

USA Level 2 Instructor
    2012 PSE Supra ME, 47#, 30",ACC- 390's Davis sight, FITA ring,
    Win-Win Inno Carbon Riser/Tropics 36#(38 tof), Redline arrows 690- DS Advantage-282grn@ 195fps
    2010 Hoyt Vantage Pro, XT 2000, Sprls, Sure Loc W BE 6X, ACC's 408g @ 259