Archery Talk Forum banner

Who's got Tattoos?

3K views 22 replies 15 participants last post by  qmotox 
#1 ·
We've seen pictures of our bows, faces, kids, even know what we all do for a living. How about showing your Tattoos? I think it could be interesting. Here is mine. It's not archery related but it means a lot to me:cool:

#5 ·
Tattoo

I would like to show mine but it is in the center of my butt. Its a
rasberry.

#14 ·
i have 5 of them and they all have a story but ican't put them on the computer don;t have a way of sending them sorry. i have three that have to do with vietnam and one for my harley which i had to sell but am working on a harley trike a few years down the road but will happen. the last one i got when my mother passed three years ago. they are all good size too's but if i can get soem pics and way to postht em i will definately do so. i am thinking of a coouple of more, but i haven;t had one in three years so it;s about time for a new one
rob k:cool:

#16 ·
Come on guys- This stuff doesn't belong in the general archery discussion. Not to be a jerk but there are too many threads whizzing past. Use the soap box please.

#20 ·
Perhaps while he is also moving threads like "What do you do for a living?" etc etc.
Seems you can't post anything on this board these days without someone being an *** about it. Reminds me o AIN and why this board started in the first place. Expected better. :(

#21 ·
Grndzer said:
Things you do when you get drunk Geesh....
It could have been worse I could have gotten it on my azz ;)
Guess I just thought I had been drunk before..........got some catching up to do:rolleyes: .................ck

#23 ·
Well in the midst of all this controversy here's mine. And it could be archery related but its not its dirtbike related. I got it shortly after I got my 2002 Yamaha YZ426.
Quinton

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.