Archery Talk Forum banner

Let's see those rpm s!

39K views 218 replies 89 participants last post by  RayPDA 
#1 ·
Post some pics of your set ups with speeds please ! Let's see em !

#11 ·
I shot psychobabys on Saturday quite a bit and it's a shooting machine , he's got a 50lber maxed at 52 and it is sweet ! I was impressed at how smooth the draw is and how quiet and most of all accurate ! I shot it a lot better than my carbon spyder 34 , his. Ibo s at about 345 , a little slow but who cares they are that nice ! Let's see some more bows !

#19 ·
It is at 80# an I'm at 30 1/2" draw length, my draw length is normally 31 1/2, but at the 30 1/2 it feels great, but I can easily get 360 fps if I lengthen my draw weight an lower my arrow weight. An I could go even faster, "2 fps" if I get a 65% let off module.

#27 ·
I will have a custom shop Predator 3D Deception RPM in my possession in a few days.

Riser is a 3D Deception fade.....starts at the center of the riser and fades to black at the limb pockets and the limbs fade back to 3D Deception at the cam ends. I have a feeling it will be one of the baddest RPM's on the planet :)

#34 ·
Without a doubt..

I was shooting last night and noticed my broadheads started to begin hitting left. Mind you I've been tuned and shooting out to 50 yards with my hunting heads dead on with field points, so I shot a bare shaft through paper and noticed I was beginning to get a very slight nock left tear through paper.. Half twist on the left top and bottom split harness and took out a half twist on top and bottom right side and BOOOOM!!!!! back to spot on..... That simple..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.