Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who's heading Moose hunting this fall with an X-Force?

So,it isn't looking like i will have my Custom X-Force in time to get it all set up and dialed in before the moose trip,no biggie.....i have decided to take the Axe 6 as my primary and my Revenge will be coming along as well...i have been tinkering with the Revenge the last 3-4 days,i raised my peep,i had to after switching releases..i also will be shooting the -Easton Bloodline .330 with 75 gr brass insert/100 gr broad-head/Easton nock-468 gr from the Revenge with the Grim Reaper Fatal steel and Steel force phat heads on the tips of those arrows...i will be Bear hunting with the Revenge as well with Bi-Polar broad heads on the tip of the same arrows....Grizz

"I met him fifteen years ago. I was told there was nothing left. No reason,no,uh,conscience,no understanding and even the most rudimentary sense of life or death,of good or evil,right or wrong. I met this six year old child with this blank,pale,emotionless face,and the blackest eyes,the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized that what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply evil"...

Have you tried ramcat broad heads?
    2013 PSE Revenge Skullworks

Quote Originally Posted by Larkinhjr View Post
    Have you tried ramcat broad heads?
    I tried them a few years back,i found they flew great,i also thought the end of the blades were brittle..scary sharp..real good broad-head..just not something i liked enough to keep,i sold them or traded them.....Grizz
    "I met him fifteen years ago. I was told there was nothing left. No reason,no,uh,conscience,no understanding and even the most rudimentary sense of life or death,of good or evil,right or wrong. I met this six year old child with this blank,pale,emotionless face,and the blackest eyes,the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized that what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply evil"...

Spent the day putting up stands,bush hawgin' a few fields and shooting today...I hope i never have to switch to shooting as a righty...i am bored of summer and ready for Sept 2nd and then for the moose hunt..Bring on fall..Grizz
    Attached Images Attached Images

PSE Militia
    PSE Evo skulls, pure 75 driven, gold tip xt 300's, 125 viper tricks
    Team 30-Crimson vanes

Got the quad, and all my gear ready to go. Sept .15 is the opening of archery moose here in sask.
    PSE Militia
    Team 30-Crimson vanes

Added the grips to hold my paddle. Seen guys use them before when calling moose. Thought I would try too.
    PSE Militia
    Team 30-Crimson vanes

Nice Rig...love the arrows...What do you think about your sight?...Good luck..Grizz

Got it about 3 weeks ago. Not a lot of range time with it yet but i really enjoy the single pin. Had a 7 pin before and this is way nicer to look through. No clutter.
    PSE Militia
    Team 30-Crimson vanes

Quote Originally Posted by tretch View Post
    Got it about 3 weeks ago. Not a lot of range time with it yet but i really enjoy the single pin. Had a 7 pin before and this is way nicer to look through. No clutter.
    I shot Pendulum,then single pins,then went to multi pins..bought a Spott hogg 7dp..hated it..went back to single pins and will never stray again....Grizz

Which sight are you using now?
    PSE Militia
    Team 30-Crimson vanes

Which sight are you using now?
    8 hha single pins,1 Apex single pin and 1hybrid Hha/Pse slider single pin and i have 3 truglo multi pins that i made into single pins but they are not sliders......Grizz

So back in April when we booked this trip,we wanted to book the 2nd week but the place we are staying was full the 2nd week..so after drawing a bull tag..i got some more great news yesterday,another group backed off because they did not draw and our cabin was now open the 2nd week too.So i slept on it and made my choice to go the 2nd week,which is definitely what we wanted anyway...better chance for the rut..I could not have asked for it to turn out better...so far... We will miss the first 4 days of Archery whitetail season but i am now even more excited for this trip...Grizz

sight looks like a black gold

Quote Originally Posted by redman View Post
    sight looks like a black gold
    Yes,it is,i wanted to know how he liked it...Grizz

Got back from my elk hunt yesterday. I got busted from a spike at 23 yards but that's another story. Really like the sight now that I put it to hunting use. Super bright right until last min of hunting. I could still see it after legal hours. Only complaint is it sucks in a blind without a sight light
    PSE Militia
    Team 30-Crimson vanes

Might have to order a sight light and give it a try. Not a big fan of where it suppose to go so if it's easy to take on and off then maybe I'll use one.
    PSE Militia
    Team 30-Crimson vanes

I picked up a new member to add to the stable tonight,i am hoping to have it here,set up,dialed in and ready for at least a chance to take it up north...Grizz

Oh, what did you buy?
    PSE Militia
    Team 30-Crimson vanes

Oh, what did you buy?
    Blacked out Darton ds 3800,always wanted a Darton..so i jumped on the deal.I need to find 28" mods...i have so many x-forces,every now and then i try other brands...Grizz

I'm ready for hunting season...i cant wait to Sept 2nd ....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Well I hope you find your 28" mods soon so I can hear how the darton shoots.
    PSE Militia
    Team 30-Crimson vanes

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyMan1980 View Post
    I'm ready for hunting season...i cant wait to Sept 2nd ....
    Glad to see someone running the biscuit☺

Quote Originally Posted by sixstringer4528 View Post
    Glad to see someone running the biscuit☺
    All i use now for hunting.I will only shoot whisker biscuits,single pins from now on.I started keeping it simple for hunting... then went and tried drop aways and multi pins and now i am back to kiss..i much prefer what i use now...Grizz

Well I hope you find your 28" mods soon so I can hear how the darton shoots.
    It will probably be a few weeks...Payment is by money order..the man i purchased it from does not have Paypal..Oh well.i will be in the woods in a little more then a week for 4 months,it will get here when it does,i believe i have found a set of mods...I ordered 2 dozen more custom arrow wraps(Onestringer) the other day and 72 more 2" blazer vanes for some more custom arrows,i was expecting to build them for a bow i had but will hold off and build them for the Darton....Grizz

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast