a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Who's heading Moose hunting this fall with an X-Force?

Very nice.

PSE Militia
    PSE Evo skulls, pure 75 driven, gold tip xt 300's, 125 viper tricks
    Team 30-Crimson vanes

Quote Originally Posted by tretch View Post
    Very nice.
    I am waiting on a Custom X-force too,i am hoping it arrives shortly..but i have 4 Lefty x-forces setup and ready to kill right now.I decided to sell my short ata bows except my Revenge,because i shoot it better then any other short ata i have ever owned,i do not think i would ever buy a new bow under 32" again.I was going to buy a Nib Vendetta Dc later this fall but after buying the Darton..i won't...Grizz
    "I met him fifteen years ago. I was told there was nothing left. No reason,no,uh,conscience,no understanding and even the most rudimentary sense of life or death,of good or evil,right or wrong. I met this six year old child with this blank,pale,emotionless face,and the blackest eyes,the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized that what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply evil"...

My next bow is going to be something longer then 32" ata. Just want to try one.
    PSE Militia
    Team 30-Crimson vanes

My next bow is going to be something longer then 32" ata. Just want to try one.
    I will not go longer then 35" but really like the Vendetta XL/Dc i bought from Breathn.I will be hunting with it as well this fall.32-35" ata is what i will buy from now on.The Revenge holds like a longer ata then my other short ata i have owned.I slowed way down this year on bows,last few years i went through 35 bows..I only purchased 1 this year and am having a custom built,i had parts for it...Grizz
    "I met him fifteen years ago. I was told there was nothing left. No reason,no,uh,conscience,no understanding and even the most rudimentary sense of life or death,of good or evil,right or wrong. I met this six year old child with this blank,pale,emotionless face,and the blackest eyes,the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized that what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply evil"...

Oh wow. Yeah I have owned one since I bought my evo new in 2011. Love the bow but starting to get the itch to try something else.
    PSE Militia
    Team 30-Crimson vanes

Oh wow. Yeah I have owned one since I bought my evo new in 2011. Love the bow but starting to get the itch to try something else.
    I never changed bows until about 7 years ago.Most of my buddies have been shooting the same bows for 6-7 years now and are thinking about upgrading,the funny thing is through all the bows i have went through,there is only 3-4 that i would never sell or trade.Most are just come and go..but the ones that fit me stay put.These 4 and my custom i have coming will stay put...we will see about the Darton....They are my favorite bows I've ever owned...Grizz

If you don't mind me asking what bows are your favs? Your revenge, custom and?
    PSE Militia
    Team 30-Crimson vanes

If you don't mind me asking what bows are your favs? Your revenge, custom and?
    Axe 6,Omen,Vendetta Dc/Xl and Revenge..The custom is a Axe 6 riser with Evo max cams,i have not got my hands on it yet..Soon...I had it kolorfused as well,it will be staying as well...Grizz

Very nice.
    PSE Militia
    Team 30-Crimson vanes

I ordered up 2 bottles of Carbomask last night as a face painter i thought i would finally try the Carbo...i am out of cheap Halloween paint and am sick of taking it off after every sit...all the reviews are great and the customer service was amazing..I am leaving for Camp Thursday evening or Friday sometime..I usually stay up at Camp for hunting season.Satellite tv,warm fireplace and a BBQ to enjoy some fall ball in the evening.....Good luck to all this fall......Grizz
    Last edited by GrizzlyMan1980; August 27th, 2014 at 08:52 PM.

I am 99% packed and ready for 4 months of hunting.I am taking the Revenge,Axe 6 and Vendetta with me as of now to camp this weekend,i can't fit a few others in as i have 2 buddies bows i have working on to bring..as for tuesday morning,i will flip a coin to see what bow i will be hunting with first......Fall has arrived....Grizz

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyMan1980 View Post
    I am 99% packed and ready for 4 months of hunting.I am taking the Revenge,Axe 6 and Vendetta with me as of now to camp this weekend,i can't fit a few others in as i have 2 buddies bows i have working on to bring..as for tuesday morning,i will flip a coin to see what bow i will be hunting with first......Fall has arrived....Grizz
    Flipped a quarter and it told me to take the Vendetta XL/DC to the stand early tuesday morning followed by the Revenge and then the Axe 6.......Grizz

Quote Originally Posted by jackdj View Post
    Just got the throttle and I am still getting aquainted with it.It really wants to head to the target fast.There is no creeping with it.Our group heads up to the Red lake area which is about 22 hrs drive.We will be going up around the 23rd and staying at least 10 days.
    This is why i got rid of my X Force HF. I could not get used to it. If it was a quick shot i was fine, but if i had to hold once i got fatigued it wanted to go it was going.
    2011 Bowtech Destroyer 350 @ 28.5" 65#/ CBE Tek Hybrid 3 pin .010/ Ripcord/ Gold Tip Velocity 7595 423 Gr/ NAP Killzones/ Carter Just B Cuz
    Twisted Archer Custom Bowstrings
    Team #18 - Team Deadlock

Good luck grizz. Can't wait to hear the stories of the moose hunt.
    PSE Militia
    Team 30-Crimson vanes

Good luck grizz. Can't wait to hear the stories of the moose hunt.
    why is he banned?
    2013 Pse DNA 70# 29"
    Gold tip velocity xt.300
    T.R.U ball max hunter 3/ max hunter 4
    6" Bee stinger extreme hunter
    G5 1/4" meta peep,HHA DS-XL 5519,Apex Gear reactor quiver

Banned?
    PSE Militia
    Team 30-Crimson vanes

Yes look under his name...
    2013 Pse DNA 70# 29"
    Gold tip velocity xt.300

Banned in red with a horizontal line throught it.
    2013 Pse DNA 70# 29"
    Gold tip velocity xt.300

Oh wow. That's weird.
    PSE Militia
    Team 30-Crimson vanes

Doesn't show it on tapatalk. I'll look at the regular website
    PSE Militia
    Team 30-Crimson vanes

Idk I'm using a Nook tablet.....
    2013 Pse DNA 70# 29"
    Gold tip velocity xt.300

Your right. I checked. Said banned
    PSE Militia
    Team 30-Crimson vanes

Quote Originally Posted by spedelbrock View Post
    why is he banned?
    Banned like the 2 Live crew...anyway,i was away for 3.5 weeks at camp,i am leaving later today for Northern Ontario for our moose hunt.I sat and hunted for 18 days and did not have 1 bear come to bait,after 4 months of them hitting it every day,they went off the bait the 28th of august and have only hit it 2 times since,that was the sow and cubs.Soon as the acorns and corn are ready they leave the auxiliary bait.Our season starts the 2nd of Sept,unlike Northern Ontario Aug 15th to please the outfitters which make all the money for our greedy and corrupt government.They leave our season to open until Sept so that the tree hugging do gooders don't wine and wail,as they know the bears go off the baits.I have 3 real close buddies who bear hunt and they haven't seen one either.It's frustrating,i am still baiting and hoping they come back to bait...As for the bows,i will be taking my Omen and Vendetta up North,i have both sighted in and shooting great at long distance...long distance..hahaha..Good luck everyone,i will not be on much if at all for the next 3 months..i am going hunting...Cheers...Grizz

Half way to north bay. Staying there tonight first time ever using a iPhone to post enjoying a large dark roast regular from timmies and some bocephus. Grizz

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyMan1980 View Post
    Half way to north bay. Staying there tonight first time ever using a iPhone to post enjoying a large dark roast regular from timmies and some bocephus. Grizz
    No vacancy in north bay heading to new liskeared to get a room for night

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast