Thread: Older Hoyt cable guard

Older Hoyt cable guard

This sub forum has always had the most camaraderie among shooters and many have helped me out considerable here, So I'm hoping someone can help me out again.

Does anyone out here have an older Hoyt cable guard they can part with.

Looking for one that bolted on below the grip, on the right side for R. handed shooters, common in model that were pre 1999. Stratus/Stratus Plus preferred.

But any model should work in that era for Hoyt Compounds but if you have one with a round bar that would be great, silver would be a bonus but not necessary.

If you could part with it out of the goodness of your own character, or just to reduce your clutter I'd be very appreciative.

I would cover shipping and if you would like some compensation maybe we could work something out nominally or in trade.

Please Help if you can.

Thanks

I don't have one but if you know anyone who Warf's compound risers into recurves converted to accept Olympic limbs they may have some lying around. Just a thought.
    Most religions teach that you earn salvation by keeping rules. Jesus didn't teach that "good people" go to heaven. He taught that "forgiven people" go to heaven. And He invited everyone, no matter what their past, to come to Him and be forgiven.

Hey It's a lead thanks.

any help, helps

My buddy had a Warf conversion done by Sam Dunham. Below is how he contacted him.

"Go to warfbow on facebook. Also Sam Dunham on Facebook in Arkansas."
    Most religions teach that you earn salvation by keeping rules. Jesus didn't teach that "good people" go to heaven. He taught that "forgiven people" go to heaven. And He invited everyone, no matter what their past, to come to Him and be forgiven.

I posted on the facebook group. although I'm new to WARF conversions also, it looks like the older Hoyt CNC'd risers aren,t typically converted,

SOmeone have one from an old riser they're not using.

I think I've got one. Now finding it is a different subject all together but I'm pretty sure I've got one.
    Check back tomorrow.

dsheffey if you find it that would be awesome. When you do, I have every confidence that you will, pm me and we can make some arrangements for compensation and or shipping.

Otherwise anyone else who has one more readily available please contact as well.

Found it. Text me 423-tripple 3-1744. I'll send you a pic

Thanks Dan

Do you by chance have another one? I need this cable guard too