a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: LH Stalker Dingo (Renegade) 62" 45#@28"

LH Stalker Dingo (Renegade) 62" 45#@28"

I bought this from South at a discount because it has a cosmetic blem. It has a crack under the glass in the non working part of the upper riser. It's not thru to the surface, came out of the mold that way, and hasn't grown a mm since. It's actually marked "Renegade" but according to South, it's actually a Dingo. Maybe one of his first?

The bow is absolutely gorgeous and is hands down the most beautiful bow I own. I'm actually not sure of the woods other than bamboo core and red elm veneers. It's quiet, incredibly smooth, and dead in the hand. Mild R/D that braces to a very nice "D". But I just can't get used to the high recurve type grip. I wish I could but I can't shoot this thing to save my life! It's embarrassing but I guess I was born to shoot only hills...

Comes with a new SBD string which has a rubber sleeve on the serving for shooting bare fingered. I can remove the sleeve if that's what the buyer wants.

$300 TYD

Here's a shot of the blem:

Reduced to $275 TYD CONUS

Price reduced to $225 TYD CONUS

This an obscene deal folks. I would have already taken it but I am currently maxed out. This is a super chance for anyone to try a Stalker and would be an incredible bow for an archer who just joined the sport. I'm 100% on board that that line in the glass is no concern, just cosmetic I agree. Super price, these bows go for 3 times this much new or even more.
    Stewart. Java Man. Habu. Centaur. Etc.

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane."--Marcus Aurelius

I'll take it. PM sent.

SPF to rt014.

Sold