a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Sword Maximus Pro

Sword Maximus Pro

I have a Sword Maximus Pro 5 pin .010 pins custom colors g,r,g,r,g practically brand new shot just enough to line in. Just decided to go back to a single pin sight. Open to trades on HHA sights with the dial adjustment and .010 pin may be open to other sights let me know what ya got.

Mossy oak swamp bottom, dew drop falling Old Tom answering a hoot owls call Nothing like the sound when the day breaks. Me and Daddy in the woods on a Saturday you see his Granddaddy hunted these hills and I hope someday my kids will He said, Do me a favor before i'm gone, love this land and pass it on.

I'll sell for $170 tyd.
    Mossy oak swamp bottom, dew drop falling Old Tom answering a hoot owls call Nothing like the sound when the day breaks. Me and Daddy in the woods on a Saturday you see his Granddaddy hunted these hills and I hope someday my kids will He said, Do me a favor before i'm gone, love this land and pass it on.

$150

SPF will close when funds arrive

Did ya sell it?
    prime Alloy
    --Trinity t3 mixed with Aws Modular Satilizer
    --Spot Hogg Hogg it at the moment
    --G5 Expert 2 Rest

No back up for sale. Buyer backed out.

$150 tyd. Let's get this sold

Bump

Bump

Traded.