Thread: Crossbow Hardcase Question??? PLEASE HELP

Crossbow Hardcase Question??? PLEASE HELP

My wife and I are headed to Africa for the first time in July, a dream trip of mine!
    I was excited to bow hunt with my Alphaburner but unfortunately I have suffered a
    recent disc and right shoulder injury at work. (what are the chances!) This has
    put me in a tough spot.... I thought with physio, chiro & massage that there was a
    chance I could heal before the trip, however I ran out of time and I had to make the
    decision to bring my crossbow instead.

I own a Excalibur Exocet 200. I was planning on purchasing the new SKB Case for X-Bows
    however the Exocet limbs are too wide to fit. I looked at the Plano Manta today and I'm
    questioning the durability and toughness of the case, especially with a scope to protect.
    I have heard of some guys breaking down their X-Bows and using a double rifle hardcase.
    Does anyone have any experience with this? If so, what case do you use? Pros & Cons?

Any help or advice would be much appreciated!
    Thanks
    G-RUSS
    DANE-G-RUSS
    Since 1985

Plano Manta is not a good case but for domestic use its okay. Also, it is really BIG, I use one 2011 hunt to Oklahoma, and it along with everything inside was stolen by FedEx workers. Try KBS!