Thread: Black Gold Pure Gold 75 -Five Pin Slider Sight- Left Handed

Black Gold Pure Gold 75 -Five Pin Slider Sight- Left Handed

REDUCED PRICE ($275): I have a Black Gold Pure Gold 75 series premium bow sight for sale. It is the 5 pin slider model and it is left handed. I was fortunate enough to get on the waiting list early and get this sight when it first came out. I actually ordered two of them, this five pin model and a custom three pin model. After testing both out I have decided that I want to keep the 3 pin configuration. So I am selling this one.

These sights are in short supply right now, as they were just released less than a month ago and they are still filling back orders. They retail for 350. I am willing to sell this sight for 275. It is less than a month old. I still have the original packaging and sight tapes.

These sights are very expensive but they are without a doubt THE BEST HUNTING SIGHT on the market right now. They are the only sights on the market today manufactured out of 7075 billet aluminum. They have 1st, 2nd and 3rd axis adjustment, the photochromatic shell (to prevent the pins from becoming too bright and forming a halo), and the brightest pins at low light in the industry.

Go ahead and send me a PM if you are interested. If possible, send me an email as well at jr8fish@yahoo.com as I check my email very often.

Thanks

side_reduced.JPGback_side_reduced.JPGpins_reduced.JPGtop_reduced.JPG

I can probably swap this head for the exact same head with 3 pins. This sight has click micro adjust windage, elevation, and individual pin micro adjust as well. In addition this sight has third axis adjustment. It is without a doubt the top of the line bow sight on the market today. THe only reason why I am selling this one is because I bought two of them.