Thread: Sights for sale-Truglo/Carolina Archery.....

Sights for sale-Truglo/Carolina Archery.....

1-Single Pin Carolina Archery sight- 0.29 pin-$35.00 tyd.
    2-Truglo 4 Pin-0.19 pins-$35.00 tyd(Open fibers)
    3-Truglo 4 pin 0.29 pins-$45.00 tyd
    All sights have been used but are in good shape.

Payment by Paypal,Please pm me if interested.Thanks Grizz
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "I met him fifteen years ago. I was told there was nothing left. No reason,no,uh,conscience,no understanding and even the most rudimentary sense of life or death,of good or evil,right or wrong. I met this six year old child with this blank,pale,emotionless face,and the blackest eyes,the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized that what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply evil"...

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyMan1980 View Post
    1-Single Pin Carolina Archery sight- 0.29 pin-$35.00 tyd.
    2-Truglo 4 Pin-0.19 pins-$35.00 tyd(Open fibers)
    3-Truglo 4 pin 0.29 pins-$45.00 tyd

1-Single Pin Carolina Archery sight- 0.29 pin-$35.00 tyd. Sold

Truglos are still for sale....

-Truglo 4 Pin-0.19 pins-$35.00 tyd(Open fibers)
    -Truglo 4 pin 0.29 pins-$45.00 tyd

"I met him fifteen years ago. I was told there was nothing left. No reason,no,uh,conscience,no understanding and even the most rudimentary sense of life or death,of good or evil,right or wrong. I met this six year old child with this blank,pale,emotionless face,and the blackest eyes,the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized that what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply evil"...

1-Single Pin Carolina Archery sight- 0.29 pin-$35.00 tyd. Sold

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyMan1980 View Post

--Truglo 4 Pin-0.19 pins-$35.00 tyd(Open fibers)-Sold

-Truglo 4 pin 0.29 pins-$40.00 tyd

Bump for my buddy up in Canada, eh?
    I cut my arrows twice and they're still too short.

You cannot hit what you cannot see.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter 58 View Post
    Bump for my buddy up in Canada, eh?
    Thanks...ttt

$35.00 tyd..It's a dust collector..Grizz