a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Help uploading pics

Help uploading pics

I've been selling stuff on here a while. I've always used my phones to to post threads and pics. Sometime ago , about2 phones ago I started having trouble uploading pictures. I get to the part where you select add files then choose files and usually you then get a pop up of where you want to select pictures from. But after I hit choose files nothing happens. It's like I'm not even hitting button. I didn't change any settings and every now and then it'll work. Same thing on bowfishing country site also. And this has been with at least2 different brand droid platform phones. Went years before that without any trouble. But I can take my wife's laptop or iphone and it works every time. I don't have a clue. Can anyone help. Somebody suggested picture size, but I don't get that far. Thanks
    Mathews aint nothin better.

You can try using the Tapatalk app for Android to upload pics.

Personally, I upload pics from my phone to the photo bucket app. It will give a link you can copy & paste for posting on forums (starts with [IMG])

I couldn't get the hang of tapatalk. The photobucket would work but it put about3-4 lines of computer jargon down for one picture. As u can tell I'm not a computer guy. I just can't get it in my head why it it did work and just stopped.

Are you viewing the mobile version of the site or the full site? Could try switching between both versions and see if one works better than the other from your phone.

Ttt

Hi, I did happen to notice that when I upload an image >2 MB it would fail. If I reduce the file size to 1.9 MB or less it would work. I used Photoshop to compress the image ->JPEG format -> compression level 8 or less to get it under 2 MB.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbound View Post
    Hi, I did happen to notice that when I upload an image >2 MB it would fail. If I reduce the file size to 1.9 MB or less it would work. I used Photoshop to compress the image ->JPEG format -> compression level 8 or less to get it under 2 MB.
    This ^^ is your problem, files are too big.
    Reduce the size of the files and you will have no problems after that.
    If you want me to post a photo for you let me know and I will help you out.
    Ne Te Confundant Illegitimi

Stand farther back and take the pic. Then crop to size. I had to do this to be able to upload pics.

Obsession Phoenix
    QAD HDX
    Limbsaver S coil
    Goldtip velocity