Thread: Market for an X-Factor?

Market for an X-Factor?

I have an X-Factor that was shot very little. It's about A year old. With all that has happened do you think there will be any market for it now? Can somebody give mean idea of approximate value?

Most religions teach that you earn salvation by keeping rules. Jesus didn't teach that "good people" go to heaven. He taught that "forgiven people" go to heaven. And He invited everyone, no matter what their past, to come to Him and be forgiven.

Rt or left handed? What draw weight? I know someone who may be interested.
    Lern

It is a RH with 50# limbs and has the cam that Rob said was for 28.5", although he set it up for 28" somehow. I am pretty unfamiliar with the bows so do not know exactly what he did. The bow is virtually new. I just have a New Breed Horizon that I am happy with and have never made the commitment to learn the Maitland.
    Most religions teach that you earn salvation by keeping rules. Jesus didn't teach that "good people" go to heaven. He taught that "forgiven people" go to heaven. And He invited everyone, no matter what their past, to come to Him and be forgiven.