Thread: Can't log into blog

Can't log into blog

Keep getting task errors when I try to log into blog.

Love my Martin Alien!

Admin are looking into it.

Thanks! I swear I can do puzzles and simple math
    Love my Martin Alien!

I couldn't log in either. Isn't 2+3= 9 ?
    Lord, I thank You for the opportunity to go out on the hunt. I thank You for the time alone to think and reflect on life. I thank You for the time with hunting friends, enjoying good fellowship, good stories, meals and drinks. Thank You for the beauty seen during the hunt and for the game taken and shared. I thank You especially for a safe hunt for myself and for all the hunters who share the field. AMEN.

Update: The computer guru's are still working on the issue.
    Lord, I thank You for the opportunity to go out on the hunt. I thank You for the time alone to think and reflect on life. I thank You for the time with hunting friends, enjoying good fellowship, good stories, meals and drinks. Thank You for the beauty seen during the hunt and for the game taken and shared. I thank You especially for a safe hunt for myself and for all the hunters who share the field. AMEN.

Update: The Guru's fixed the issue and you can log back in now.

Not working. Doesn't recognize my username as valid and won't allow any registration.
    Love my Martin Alien!

It's working okay for me.

Try logging off of AT. Delete all cookies in your browser related to AT. Clear your temporary internet files/history. Verify your browser is accepting cookies. Close all instances of your browser. Restart browser and navigate to AT. Don't forget to check the remember box.

Thank you, I'll try that.
    Love my Martin Alien!