Thread: Bear Customer support is AWESOME.

Thumbs up Bear Customer support is AWESOME.

HUGE shout out to Andy from Bear Archery sorting out my limb issue on my Anarchy.
    Thank you so much, it means a lot to me and quality support is important to all your other customers I am sure.

VEGETARIAN. - Ancient tribal slang for village idiot that can't hunt or fish.

Andy is the greatest Cs person there is he give bear a great name.
    3-D, field, spot rig = Bear Motive 6 / axcel ax 3000 / trophy taker ss / looking for stabilizers
    Hunting = Bear Motive 7 Shadow Series / Cypher 5 / Revolution 2.0 / TR Lite-1 Quiver/ 9" Static stabilizer

When you guys registered your bows for the warranty did you receive any confirmation that you did it ? I registered my method a few weeks ago and never received a confirmation email or anything .
    Bear Method / Shadow Black
    Hogwire Fury String / Cable
    IQ Retina Lock 3 Pin Sight
    Whisker Biscuit Kill Shot
    Carbon Express Maxima Red / F-15 / Launch Pad Illuminated Nocks

Give them a call.
    VEGETARIAN. - Ancient tribal slang for village idiot that can't hunt or fish.

Yeah call cs they can help you out.
    3-D, field, spot rig = Bear Motive 6 / axcel ax 3000 / trophy taker ss / looking for stabilizers
    Hunting = Bear Motive 7 Shadow Series / Cypher 5 / Revolution 2.0 / TR Lite-1 Quiver/ 9" Static stabilizer

I am kinda new to archery, finally getting back into it after a long hiatus and I just purchased a Bear Anarchy HC. Can anyone tell me will the Bear dealers do warranty work, or does everything have to go thru Customer Service at Bear?
    They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. ~ Benjamin Franklin

Bear has awesome CS for sure. I've never gotten a confirmation when registering my bows though.
    Bear Anarchy HC
    Bear Anarchy
    60th Anniversary Bear Kodiak Magnum 40#

Never received a confirmation either for my bow registration. Everytime I've sent an email to Bear for some info, Casey has responded quickly. Last time it was less than thirty minutes. Pretty outstanding for a large company. Definately one of the best in the business. Just ordered a Domain, definately will be a bear shooter for a while. Great bows.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkTheLad View Post
    I am kinda new to archery, finally getting back into it after a long hiatus and I just purchased a Bear Anarchy HC. Can anyone tell me will the Bear dealers do warranty work, or does everything have to go thru Customer Service at Bear?
    You get ahold of Bear customer service,and they will direct you to an AUTHORIZED warranty repair shop in your area.
    Sometimes,depending on the issue,they will want the bow back and they will factory service it or replace it.
    By contacting them 1st...you know that its an authorized repair...they list it in your warranty file..and if problems persist,they look at your warranty info and replace the bow.